Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FinbarAu

Week of New Ships

6 comments in this topic

211 posts
4,356 battles

Christmas has been pretty good for me.

With the new Snowflake Campaign, having Cherry Blossoms run (and lots of Economy Flags), and all but 12 of my ships being used to grind....

I am now the proud owner of not just Kronshtadt, but Musashi as well.....

I am very happy about this.

Now, some will say 'Why did you go for the Musashi and not the Jean Bart?'

To which I reply. A) Musashi goes away soon. B) Bugger the French BB's sideways. I loathe their 15 inch, High penetration shells. Republique is ok, but even then, all I seem to get is Deflections and Over-pens with the rest of the line. C) I can still get Jean Bart later if I want....

Video Contributor
2,327 posts
11,213 battles

Both can get steel 200

You go to Musashi you get 200 either spend on coal or free xp

You can spend free xp for Kronshtadt and spend coal for Musashi you can get 400 (best choice to spend on and get steel if you not have both)

JB is not nesscessery because she is still in game

173 posts
4,857 battles

I hope you enjoy your new toys. I'm still a floating punching bag in my Mush, so need more PVE time.

Quite an apt title:

It can be done (*) Looking forward to ridding her around a bit :Smile_glasses: Actually, out of 5 big crates, there was also a Gascogne was in one and the last had a Roma. I think I tilted the RNG machine (**). Some interesting ships I had not considered, like the T6 Mutsu BB with torps. Now good for the time being. :Smile_smile:

* F**k ton of prem ships in port required.

** YMMV

Missery.jpg

Edited by scottme
Fix pic

172 posts
1,115 battles
On 12/28/2018 at 5:56 PM, scottme said:

Missery.jpg

BY THE POPE! I prayed for Mighty Mo in a supercontainer but no, I got flags (good ones but i would have preferred a rare ship) instead. WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME RNG Gods! 

Screenshot_9.jpg

Edited by Stormcloak_Rebel

173 posts
4,857 battles

I put Halsey in her and have rather high turret rotation rates, plus the damage control mod. Still haven't taken her out in randoms yet for fear of embarrassing myself - Iike I did in the Belfast recently :Smile_smile:. But she feels like a very nice and comfortable ship to play.

I know I have spent way too much on xmas crates, but I found that ship drop rates for big and mega is around 1 in 5 now. Just for giggles, I just got 5 megas and got 8k dubs and this guy:

maddy.jpg

Edited by scottme
update

Sign in to follow this