Tsukotaku

[MOD][0.3.0] Kantai Collection Pack

232 comments in this topic

166 posts
84 battles

ORIGINAL TOPIC IN THE EU FORUMCLICK HERE!

In WoT I used to make anime based Mods to the game for myself, this included a bunch of skins as well. So, why waste the "potential" of WoWs when it comes down to KanColle?

*** NEW *** Notes before starting:

The list is now OUT-DATED with the current progress of the modifications. Personally, I don't have the time anymore to update the links whenever something new is available. Please, follow the thread and BROWSE THROUGH THE POSTS in order to keep track of the new stuff.

*** NEW *** Notes before starting:

If you want to share these mods in the forums of different regions, that we didn't cover already, you've to LINK them DIRECTLY to HERE without forget to CREDIT THE AUTHORS in said post.

Re-upload is strictly FORBIDDEN.

Asking directly in this topic about HOW TO MOD something is FORBIDDEN from now on. Do it through a PM, if you've to, and we MIGHT answer.

*** OLD *** Notes before starting:

Currently checking, togheter with Bwaka, the files of the new CBT client to understand what has been changed from the CAT build and specifically how. This means there might be some "bugs" in the releases of the following weeks. If you happen to find one please report back here!

:bajan:= New

:B= Updated

«Skins»

Light Cruiser Kuma (v1.0):

Link to the article within ♦Team 20.3cm♦ website. Click here!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Battleship Kongou Skin:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Battleship Kongou Skin (With Haruna):

Link to the original post within the NA forum. Click here!

Battleship Fusou Skin:

Light Cruiser Katori Skin:

Battleship Nagato Skin:

Destroyer Isokaze Skin:

Light Cruiser Aoba Skin:

Destroyer Fubuki Skin (With Murakumo) by Kuroiyuki_Cruiser:

Link to the original post within the EU forum. Click here!

:bajan: IJN Heavy Cruiser Tier VII Mogami (v1.0):

«Tech Tree/Dock»

:B KanColle Fleet Girls JP Battleships, Cruisers and Destroyers Previews (v1.2):

Pacific Fleet Girls U.S.N. Carriers, Cruisers and Destroyers Previews:

Fleet Girls of the Mother Land U.S.S.R. Cruisers Previews:

«Flash/Configs»

:B ***HIGHLY RECOMMENDED*** Flash Batch (v0.5):

«Commanders»

Teitoku JP Commanders Portraits:

Fleet Girls JP Commanders Portraits:

Admirals of the World JP, USN Commander Portraits:

:bajan:

Spoiler

«Consumables»

KanColle Equipments as Consumables:

«Missions»

KanColle Inspired Missions:

«Loading Screens/Loading Assets»

KanColle "Kawaii" Loading Screens Collection:

Animated KanColle's Loading Logo ***OUT-DATED / USE Flash Batch*** :

KanColle "Multiple" Loading Screens Collection by EpicPutin:

Link to the original post within the EU forum. Click here!

«Login Screen»

Beach Break Login Screen with "Depth Motion" Effect:

KanColle Anime Opening Login Screen:

"MMD" GLIDE Login Screen:

«Flags»

Fleet Girls Warship JP Flags:

:bajan:Mixed Artworks Warship IJN Flags:

«Packs»

:bajan:Britain Great Fleet, "Orion" UK Package v1.0 (Commanders + Warships Previews + Vessel Flag)

Hope you enjoy!:izmena:

Thread closed on OP's request.

~amade

Edited by amade

166 posts
84 battles

The final version of the Kuma is out. Thanks WG for un-wrapping the surfaces of the wires on the deck components. :sceptic:

Plus, the Nagato by Xandier59 is ready to be deployed too.

«Skins»

IJN Light Cruiser Tier IV Kuma Skin:

LDy8EY5.jpg

Specifications:

• Compatible with 0.3.0 build
  • This modification replaces the textures of the turrets and torpedo tubes mounted on the Kuma, which means you might found them on other warships too
  • It works only on the hull of the "Kuma 1920" (Later updates will include the "1938")
  • ***UPDATE*** 29/03/2015 → Final version out
  • Author Tsukotaku ♦Team 20.3cm

Installation:

Extract the archive at the following path D:\Program Files (x86)\World_of_Warships and replace the path.xml file with the new one.

Download (Last Update 21/03/2015):

Password for the archive:

shiphappens

IJN Battleship Tier VII Nagato Skin:

NFstwkD.jpg

Specifications:

• This modification replaces the textures of the turrets mounted on the Nagato, which means you might found them on other warships too
  • This modification also replaces the preview image of the said ship
  • Author Xandier59 ♦Team 20.3cm

Installation:

Extract the archive at the following path D:\Program Files (x86)\World_of_Warships and replace the path.xml file with the new one.

Download (Last Update 21/03/2015):

166 posts
84 battles

This is highly recommended to everyone that truly loves KanColle. It will be kept updated frequently.

«Flash/Configs»

Flash Batch (v0.3):

QjdI7Ev.png

Specifications:

• These modifications replace a good part of the .swf and .xml files and graphic assets in the client
  • These modifications make WoWs much more like KanColle, it's highly recommended to everyone that follows the game
  • ***NOTE*** The in-battle "compass" is still WIP (Work in Progress) and it's going to be modified ASAP. Yeah, I know... it's ugly!
  • This batch includes the following modifications made by Hootorez: "Big crosshair screen with numbers and Rangefinder without Alt", "Contour icons with flags", "Japan Naval flag", "Easy modification cameras for artillery fire", "Eye of Sauron"
  • Author Tsukotaku ♦Team 20.3cm♦ (Credits to Hootorez for his amazing stuff)

Installation:

Download (Last Update 29/03/2015):

Password for the archive:

shiphappens

Edited by Tsukotaku

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Many thanks for posting this here, too! Now I won't have to keep hunting for the EU forum link.

Are there plans to make additional login animation mods?

Beta Tester
3,033 posts
1,487 battles

The only problem I found is the Tier 2 Chikuma isn't the Tone class's Chikuma. I'm glad you didn't put the Tier 4 Isokaze as the Kagerou class's Isokaze.

166 posts
84 battles

The only problem I found is the Tier 2 Chikuma isn't the Tone class's Chikuma. I'm glad you didn't put the Tier 4 Isokaze as the Kagerou class's Isokaze.

That's because you're using the "Fancy" version of the mod, get the "Washington Treaty" one. It's also wrote in the specifications.
Edited by Tsukotaku

166 posts
84 battles

Many thanks for posting this here, too! Now I won't have to keep hunting for the EU forum link.

Are there plans to make additional login animation mods?

Yes, there are.

166 posts
84 battles

Donations are now available at Team 20.3cm website, on the right sidebar you will find the button.

Please, consider make one to support the people behind the modifications you use. Even 1$ it's going to be great, the cost of a coffee to fuel our brains for making new stuff for the community.

166 posts
84 battles

has the login MMD is 100% ?

last time i heard you guys were having trouble with the audio and stuff

We do still have problems with the audio files, in the sense that we managed to extract the packed ones but unable to put them back and make everything works within WoWs. This happening 'cause WarGaming used "something unknown" to stop us from alter said source in the game. Most likely, they will remove this "limitation" with the official launch. We asked the support for help or clarification, the answer was: "We don't have the technical means for that" to be short.
Edited by Tsukotaku

Alpha Tester
416 posts
17 battles

We do still have problems with the audio files, in the sense that we managed to extract the packed ones but unable to put them back and make everything works within WoWs. This happening 'cause WarGaming used "something unknown" to stop us from alter said source in the game. Most likely, they will remove this "limitation" with the official launch. We asked the support for help or clarification, the answer was: "We don't have the technical means for that" to be short.

Are you talking about the animation on the login screen?

It's created in software that requires a licence / is hard to get a hold of. The .ucm file (tbc, I've forgotten it, will check at home) will be hard to edit. It's built from some software that also works with the Unreal Game engine. (This is NOT 100% confirmed, but from what I think I read yesterday)

Even though it's just a looped video, it's finding an application that can read the file format, or encode it to a .wma or what not. Give me some days and I will work it out. 

I only tried Sony Vegas and Adobe After Effects Professional, both failed to open it. 

Edited by Fendalton

166 posts
84 battles

Are you talking about the animation on the login screen?

It's created in software that requires a licence / is hard to get a hold of. The .ucm file (tbc, I've forgotten it, will check at home) will be hard to edit. It's built from some software that also works with the Unreal Game engine. (This is NOT 100% confirmed, but from what I think I read yesterday)

Even though it's just a looped video, it's finding an application that can read the file format, or encode it to a .wma or what not. Give me some days and I will work it out. 

I only tried Sony Vegas and Adobe After Effects Professional, both failed to open it. 

The name is "Scaleform Video Encoder" and no, I'm not talking about the video in the login screen (As you can see we've already made two of them based on KanColle). I was referring to all of the other audio sources in the game. To make an example, I'm talking about things like the music or the in-battle shouts such as: "Bullseye!" when you land a critical damage.
Edited by Tsukotaku

Alpha Tester
416 posts
17 battles

The name is "Scaleform Video Encoder" and no, I'm not talking about the video in the login screen (As you can see we've already made two of them based on KanColle). I was referring to all of the other audio sources in the game. To make an example, I'm talking about things like the music or the in-battle shouts such as: "Bullseye!" when you land a critical damage.

Ahh I ran into the same issue when I was trying to replace the torpedo warning sound with poi

166 posts
84 battles

Ahh I ran into the same issue when I was trying to replace the torpedo warning sound with poi

After an entire week Bwaka, the other Co-Founder of Niju-san, didn't manage to figure out a working way.

166 posts
84 battles

A new "spicy" mod released on the ♦Team 20.3cm website. I can't write about it here because it's NSFW (Actually, not really but people have different point of views) and like so you can imagine the reasons. I'll just drop the name:

Are you ready?

Spoiler

Check it out.

Edited by Tsukotaku

166 posts
84 battles

Is there any sound mods? I want to hear Kongo chan yell when I fired my batteries. 

You've the answer in the previous posts with Fendalton. Basically, we don't right now.
Edited by Tsukotaku