You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Felli_Cross

Camo,upgrade sale

6 comments in this topic

8 posts
2,993 battles

just saw today that theres a 75% off on upgrades and 50%off on ship permanent camo (dunno if t10 is included)

Just want to ask if when is the deadline of this sale? cant see any announcement ingame or on the WG site.

thanks to the one who will answer my question >.< 

[SEARN]
626 posts
9,017 battles
1 hour ago, Felli_Cross said:

just saw today that theres a 75% off on upgrades and 50%off on ship permanent camo (dunno if t10 is included)

Just want to ask if when is the deadline of this sale? cant see any announcement ingame or on the WG site.

thanks to the one who will answer my question >.< 

WG does have some method in the madness...…….. The fewer people that know about the discounts then the less money they loose.

Sad but true. WG are only too happy to release a "Season's greetings from WG" message which is just ANOTHER plug for their xmas boxes in the shop, but very slow to the point of reluctance to tell players about discounts and specials occurring in game. :Smile_facepalm: Luckily members of my clan are only too happy to tell us other players who are too busy to check everyday, when these events are happening.

T10 perma camos are never included in these events. I know as I have had to pay full price for the camo for all 18 of my T10s :Smile_coin:

[CLAY]
596 posts
6,675 battles
14 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

NVM.

Next time I'll read before posting.

@Grygus_Triss could have got me a beauty there if INB4 edit.

Damn, missed it, was out on my annual night at the pub with friends.

83 posts

Yeah well if our Russian friends at WG weren't already displaying their comfort in capitalism, ships purchasable in the tech-tree with doubloons are all reduced. All are at least reduced by 15% and some by 30% like Scharnhorst and Dunkerque (still all full price in the Premium Shop). I imagine there maybe other ships at 30% off that I either already have or didn't notice the level of discount on them. I'm considering getting the Scharnhorst... dam you WG and your temping deals!

PS. Wow just noticed the world's ugliest BB, Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya is even 50% off. Still not buying it.

Edited by ShaddowAU