Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
keskparane

Snowflakes removed.

17 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

223
[SEARN]
Member
651 posts
10,722 battles

Well done. I'm still some way off from completing all my lower tier prems at T2 - 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
664
[O7]
Member
2,455 posts
15,788 battles
5 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

I have still 130ish to go. Sad spamming :Smile_facepalm:

Yeah. Apart from the coal gain just spamming coop is kinda pointless. But I do now have Jean Bart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
664
[O7]
Member
2,455 posts
15,788 battles
2 hours ago, _Sabre_ said:

Wow, not many ships in your guys ports then.

Must be these free to play types i hear about....

Hint. Buy port slots now!! the 75% off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
290
[BLESS]
Member
590 posts
6,620 battles

Still have Cossack and Cleveland left. (depressed sigh)

The experience of going through all my ships made me realized that some ships I have, I'm just not good at, I don't like, and I don't want to be bothered spending the time needed to get better at them.

Decided to prune the carousel by selling Aigle, Pensacola, and Tachibana L.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
365
[1NATN]
Member
558 posts
18,432 battles
49 minutes ago, Rina_Pon said:

Still have Cossack and Cleveland left. (depressed sigh)

The experience of going through all my ships made me realized that some ships I have, I'm just not good at, I don't like, and I don't want to be bothered spending the time needed to get better at them.

Decided to prune the carousel by selling Aigle, Pensacola, and Tachibana L.

 

 

 

I re-discovered the Ognevoi, a ship I hadn’t touched since I XP’d past it about 2(?) years ago. The jump to Tier VIII has been very kind to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
664
[O7]
Member
2,455 posts
15,788 battles
2 minutes ago, Bex_o7 said:

I re-discovered the Ognevoi, a ship I hadn’t touched since I XP’d past it about 2(?) years ago. The jump to Tier VIII has been very kind to it.

Ogenvoi A hull. The unexpected torp spammer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
365
[1NATN]
Member
558 posts
18,432 battles
1 hour ago, keskparane said:

Ogenvoi A hull. The unexpected torp spammer

I think the B Hull is worth the extra 20(?) seconds of reload for the extra fishes though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
664
[O7]
Member
2,455 posts
15,788 battles
41 minutes ago, Bex_o7 said:

I think the B Hull is worth the extra 20(?) seconds of reload for the extra fishes though.

From 55 to 92 so 37 seconds longer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×