Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
30cmtruedamage

Fuso getting bow on citadels ?

9 comments in this topic

[INDIA]
176 posts
4,489 battles

Hai ,

I was in this ranked battle a couple of hour ago . I was angled and I had 3 broadside bbs at 12 o'clock. all of them were aiming at me and I was receiving 10k citadel or 9k penetration damage ? Is that even possible ? 2 fusos and 1 warspite firing together at me bow on and holy shieet 40k hp down in less than 2 damn min. ?

One more thing this guy told me I am using Radio location . How could he know ?

Thank you

Edited by 30cmtruedamage

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
327 posts
6,812 battles

Yeah, sounds like my experience. It didn't seem to matter what my angling was, more just up to RNG. Still managed to rank out in it though. More frustrating was those broadside BBs bouncing my 14" shells like they were tennis balls.

RPF, as you surely know... the nearest ship gets the "located" notification whenever locked on by radio location. 

[LBAS]
475 posts
1,538 battles

I guess the citadel hit are from Warspite, 381mm capable to overmatch Fuso's top half Bow Armor 25 mm

Heres the reference for BB Overmatching Mechanic

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/66458-overmatch-mechanics-which-bbs-benefit-extra-penetration-mechanics/

Edited by waichung1823

[REPOI]
453 posts
9,669 battles

2 Fuso = 24 guns, 1 warspite = 8x 380mm gun that can over match your bow armor.

You have 4 guns when you bow on. If you are using all your guns then you are not even angle properly. 

Just simple maths question, how on earth you think you can tank all of them and out damage 3 same tier BB bow on?

• Cool 1

[SGC]
Super Tester
7,897 posts
8,180 battles
7 hours ago, 30cmtruedamage said:

Hai ,

I was in this ranked battle a couple of hour ago . I was angled and I had 3 broadside bbs at 12 o'clock. all of them were aiming at me and I was receiving 10k citadel or 9k penetration damage ? Is that even possible ? 2 fusos and 1 warspite firing together at me bow on and holy shieet 40k hp down in less than 2 damn min. ?

One more thing this guy told me I am using Radio location . How could he know ?

Thank you

40k in 2 minutes? It took that long for them? You are lucky they didn't have good RNG then. That warspite could shred you in one salvo.

• Cool 2

1,910 posts
6,036 battles
10 hours ago, 30cmtruedamage said:

40k hp down in less than 2 damn min

That's cute. Full HP FdG (tier 9) dies in less than a minute.

BBs aren't as invincible as you think. If you are T6 and lower, watch for Warspite, Queen Elizabeth, Mutsu and Bayern. Overmatch matters.

Edited by Paladinum
  • Cool 1

[INDIA]
176 posts
4,489 battles
7 hours ago, sunlo2013 said:

Just simple maths question, how on earth you think you can tank all of them and out damage 3 same tier BB bow on?

Ikr its just they all of sudden showed up when I was heading cap B wew

[SGC]
Super Tester
7,897 posts
8,180 battles
6 hours ago, Paladinum said:

BBs aren't as invincible as you think. If you are T6 and lower, watch for Warspite, Queen Elizabeth, Mutsu and Bayern. Overmatch matters.

Well, QE can't do massive AP damage to BBs, thanks to crappy short fuse AP.

Sign in to follow this