Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Olddavid_Spicer

anyone else having crashing issues ?

11 comments in this topic

30 posts
14,163 battles

this is the second day , where the game crashes mid first game . 

is anyone else having issues with the latest update ? 

especially after deciding to put lots of flags on . 

there should be some sort of mechanism , built into the game .

so that if it brings you up an error , which says , a problem has occured - terminate , restart .

when you log in next , you get waived any penalty , and you get restored your lost flags . 

149 posts
3,877 battles

If you have the Wargaming Game Center (WGC) 
Don't try to use it when launching the game

When launching the game, try to use the "wows application" in World of Warships folder.
:cap_yes:

[DS]
222 posts
12,866 battles

I get the "Critical Occured" with the option to "Terminate" the program or "Restart"

Clicking on any of these options yield nothing and the only real option to do is to relaunch the whole client.
Heard some of my clan folks get the same kind of error around as well.
Sure the players could send all these stuff to "support" system but to be honest, many of the bugs and glitches still exists in the game since Beta.
There's so much things support team could've done but none of it would fix the real issues of which the devs should be the one looking into instead of making new ports and all the jazz.

Edited by MikuChrome

[KODOK]
1 post
9,683 battles

I got lot of crash like this too, mostly after battle (hanging before battle statistic result), or before battle, even before this update. But the crashed only happen when on my home network/ISP, not on others network/ISP. I suspect it because my home ISP likes to inject their "survey" suddenly, well ... but that's just my suspicion. 

[HMAS]
44 posts
3,879 battles

I am having same Issue either my ship sails off into the sunset by itself while camera stays at spawn or I have to watch the battle from the start screen. Been slapped with 3 unsporting punishments in a row now. What gives WG 
Certainly not my PC or Internet. as I am running other games like War Thunder and Forza Horizon 4 online with no issues. guess they just want to lock players out while this steel and coal bonus is on

[LN]
230 posts
12,351 battles

if you are using windows 8 or higher with a dedicated GPU in your rig, I recommend you check both windows updates and GPU supported driver updates, after that if the problem still exists, then a full uninstall and fresh reinstall could resolve it

149 posts
3,877 battles
4 hours ago, HumbleMumble said:

if you are using windows 8 or higher with a dedicated GPU in your rig, I recommend you check both windows updates and GPU supported driver updates, after that if the problem still exists, then a full uninstall and fresh reinstall could resolve it

That won't do, its not the computer system fault, its the game, whatever you do, update, uninstall, etc. it wont solve that problem

[HMAS_]
1,896 posts
12,773 battles

Could it be an overheating problem? I recently had one of those, where I found out by running Aid64 that my CPU was running 100 degrees on desktop...

I did all the dxdiags. Python logs etc to wargaming support , & that's what they told me, out came a tiny paintbrush, some new thermal cream.... Lots of blowing.... Now my computers running at 58 degrees on desktop.....

See if you can get support through wargamings website... I found them helpful...

Just a thought to try & cover all the bases...

Ordrazz 

Sign in to follow this