Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
User_1145141919810

I love the feeling of carry 1 team(and some advice for Ranked)

12 comments in this topic

1,317 posts
12,783 battles

Why I hate the old version of Ranked?Because there's always someone spoil the whole game.It requires more luck than personal skill.

However in this 5v5 version of Ranked,I feel much better because as long as I drive DD I can carry the whole team as long as not all of them are BOTs.

The same to T8-10 Ranked.The less players involved in a game,the more REAL personal skill is shown(Rather than luck)

shot-18.12.22_13.37.08-0024.jpg

shot-18.12.22_13.37.12-0939.jpg

Edited by User_1145141919810
  • Bad 1

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
327 posts
6,812 battles

Where's the advice? 

I was surprised to reach rank 1 in 27 battles. Had some really baaaaaaaaaad teams along the way but luckily not in streaks. The icing on the cake was getting that final star with a top of team score, with dreadnought and high caliber. 

This was due in a big part to a team that semi coordinated and a DD that played smart. 

1,317 posts
12,783 battles
17 小時前,Old_Spud_1965 說:

Where's the advice? 

I was surprised to reach rank 1 in 27 battles. Had some really baaaaaaaaaad teams along the way but luckily not in streaks. The icing on the cake was getting that final star with a top of team score, with dreadnought and high caliber. 

This was due in a big part to a team that semi coordinated and a DD that played smart. 

To be exact,an advice for WG:make Ranked 5 vs 5.This can make Ranked depend more on personal skill rather than luck of MM.

For players,my advice is,use DD.You can carry a team and save stars more easily.

Alpha Tester
144 posts

Here's the advice. Don't bother.

MM has been changed to take into consideration current rank and player elo.

It's going to be very hard to rank out this season.

I have been creamed twice on the final game to rank out, and then fall all the way back to the start of rank 3, because you have to carry potatoes who fail ground to rank 5.

So unless you're using "mods" (wink wink) you haven't much chance.

1,317 posts
12,783 battles
22 小時前,_Sabre_ 說:

Here's the advice. Don't bother.

MM has been changed to take into consideration current rank and player elo.

It's going to be very hard to rank out this season.

I have been creamed twice on the final game to rank out, and then fall all the way back to the start of rank 3, because you have to carry potatoes who fail ground to rank 5.

So unless you're using "mods" (wink wink) you haven't much chance.

Try to drive DD.You'll love it.At least you can save stars from cap

• Cool 1

[LYNMF]
355 posts
10,910 battles

Rank season already started? 

Hold on weekend, I'm still preparing my karma & salt for stock later on.

Muahahaha.......

Sorry, still on Christmas holiday mood right now. So weekend, I'll see u soon.....

Alpha Tester
144 posts

I saw a few guys on NA, ranked out in about 25 battles!

Some others took a few more.

I wonder how many we might have here in Asia, be a few by now i reckon, surely everyone cant get the bad teams all the time.( because i've been having them all for you)

As for me i consider myself ranked out after having to attempt it twice. Denied by potatoes, so stuff it, i wont bother trying. Rank 1 for me, on my desktop anyway.

Edited by _Sabre_

1,317 posts
12,783 battles
2 小時前,_Sabre_ 說:

I saw a few guys on NA, ranked out in about 25 battles!

Some others took a few more.

I wonder how many we might have here in Asia, be a few by now i reckon, surely everyone cant get the bad teams all the time.( because i've been having them all for you)

As for me i consider myself ranked out after having to attempt it twice. Denied by potatoes, so stuff it, i wont bother trying. Rank 1 for me, on my desktop anyway.

I reach R1 within 30 battles in all Sprint Seasons.

Edited by User_1145141919810

Alpha Tester
144 posts
6 hours ago, User_1145141919810 said:

I reach R1 within 30 battles in all Sprint Seasons.

Ah huh? Really?

The fact of the matter is, it is by luck alone that you can rank up. I have seen terrible players now who have ranked out! How? Somebody pilots the account for them?

No. Even i doubt that. 

What it is , is Lady Luck.

Pure and simple. 

I'm just over this season, i've ranked up, like i said, as far as i'm concerned. Hell i've done it twice!

Edited by _Sabre_

1,317 posts
12,783 battles
9 小時前,_Sabre_ 說:

Ah huh? Really?

The fact of the matter is, it is by luck alone that you can rank up. I have seen terrible players now who have ranked out! How? Somebody pilots the account for them?

No. Even i doubt that. 

What it is , is Lady Luck.

Pure and simple. 

I'm just over this season, i've ranked up, like i said, as far as i'm concerned. Hell i've done it twice!

Well,it's just like what I've said. 7 v 7 depends more on luck IMO.It's harder to carry a team but a single man.

However, the Sprint have much more irrevocable ranks.

Alpha Tester
144 posts
8 hours ago, User_1145141919810 said:

Well,it's just like what I've said. 7 v 7 depends more on luck IMO.It's harder to carry a team but a single man.

However, the Sprint have much more irrevocable ranks.

Except it isn't. Its still about luck.

It's a bad game mode and should be removed.

Most players that i know don't even bother with it, they say it's too frustrating and toxic. Self indulgent people who believe they are unicoms, talking rubbish in game.

Hell even i started doing that, that's why i stopped playing it. I'm not paying somebody with illegal mods to rank up for the sake of 10000 coal.

[O7]
56 posts
11,617 battles

I'm happy with the Sprint game mode.  Sure sometimes you get bad teams but so does the enemy.  I've had good games and lost and bad games and won as I am sure everyone else has.  Luck does have something to do with it as you can sometimes get a run of bad teams but you can still make a difference.

I'm usually playing tiers 5 to 7  anyway so why not Sprint which gets a few extra rewards along the way.

Sign in to follow this