Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Flemboy

The offers in 7.12 are not impressing many

4 comments in this topic

[AE]
208 posts
9,972 battles

So I am down to the last month in trying to get Legendary modules. Thought I would get many, but in end it looks like I may only achieve 2.

Then the new Eitel missions come in. Direct competition - do I go all out and miss the Legendries, to get an average ship + bunch of extras.

The new purchasable campaign costs $179. I told others in game and all I got back were howls of derision and laughter.

Now someone has pointed out that the last set of directives for the Eitel are pretty steep - lot of grinding.

And none of this gets me the steel required for Flint in the Arsenal. It may have, but this round of ranked don't offer steel as a reward.

So..... effectively, nothing that will impress many, except for some ships purchaseable with coal.

177 posts
5,771 battles
6 minutes ago, Flemboy said:

So I am down to the last month in trying to get Legendary modules. Thought I would get many, but in end it looks like I may only achieve 2.

That's not your last, you can continue getting the Legendary Modules next year

48 posts
5,074 battles

Legendary module end date is an artefact of a clunky game engine. They will reset to 31.12.2019 this month. You have unlimited time to grind legendary upgrades.

Sign in to follow this