Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
xamdam

(Solved) Daily Mission for Dreadnought (help... not progressing)

18 comments in this topic

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
329 posts
6,876 battles

Edit: Problem solved... 15:00 (for me) daily refresh. Played my first battle at 14:00...

I've not seen progress in a few days, just this in my list of missions.

shot-18_12.21_13_05.20-0769.thumb.jpg.69fd3b33300e8743f9e8d05a46848b9c.jpg

It's been stuck at 35 / 40 for a while now. When I clicked "Continue Mission" it dumps me straight into a random battle in whatever ship is selected below. In this case, my Atago.
So, I do the battle, actually have a pretty decent game. 2033 Base XP, top of team but when I get back to port, still the same 35 / 40 showing. Not notification of any progress in the mission except the "Full Control" which is part of the PEF missions (15 Caps).

What gives? What am I missing? How do I progress on the Dreadnought mission??? 

shot-18.12.21_12.57.41-0302.jpg

Edited by Old_Spud_1965

[LBAS]
475 posts
1,538 battles

Daily missions mean the one that WG offers free stuffs and 200 coals by winning battles and earning base XP. You can complete twice a day, so i guess that's the reason you stuck, since there was no Daily mission shown on that pic 

Edited by waichung1823

2,446 posts
6,291 battles
13 minutes ago, waichung1823 said:

there was no Daily mission shown on that pic 

Yep. You have to wait until more Daily Missions are available for you. 2 chains a day, no more.

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
329 posts
6,876 battles
2 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

Yep. You have to wait until more Daily Missions are available for you. 2 chains a day, no more.

But, this was my second battle of the day. And I did it by directly clicking the "Continue Mission"... 

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
329 posts
6,876 battles

Honestly, between this and the ridiculous 4 million PEF "Economy" missions... I'm about ready to just let my premium run out after

Just now, zergling_ said:

You have few tier X already yet haven't figure this out?

Slow learner... Enlighten me perhaps?

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
329 posts
6,876 battles

TBH, I wasn't really paying attention to it. In the past, most of these missions just surprised me one day with a reward popping up when completed. I only noticed this a few days ago when I realized it would end on Jan 1st. 

So, again... what am I doing wrong? Why am I unable to progress past 35 even though I've been playing daily and accumulating plenty of wins and XP? 

2,446 posts
6,291 battles
24 minutes ago, Old_Spud_1965 said:

But, this was my second battle of the day. And I did it by directly clicking the "Continue Mission"... 

If you don't have "Daily Mission. Day X. 1-1" or "Daily Mission. Day X. 1-2" on the "Combat Mission" screen it doesn't count. The ones that requires: 250 base xp, 500 base xp, 1000 base in winning matches, etc.

Take a break, fam.

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
329 posts
6,876 battles

These aren't refreshed "Daily"???

Do they pop up at random hours of the day?

Still confused here.... Take a break. I'm getting close to it again. Between this and that ridiculous PEF "Economic" mission string the game is losing incentive for me to play.

2,446 posts
6,291 battles
2 minutes ago, Old_Spud_1965 said:

Do they pop up at random hours of the day?

No. Daily Missions refresh at 2 PM my local time. Always.

Edited by Paladinum

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
329 posts
6,876 battles
1 minute ago, waichung1823 said:

This is the daily mission you need to complete, and the the only eligible for Dreadnought mission 

IMG_20181221_130557.thumb.png.810990365e977c0ee3b5b9cf3aa892f9.png

Yeah, don't have that. Any idea why? Haven't seen it in a couple days and I've played for hours each.

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
329 posts
6,876 battles
Just now, Paladinum said:

No. Daily Missions refresh at 2 PM my local time.

Aight. I'll wait and see then, thanks. I swear though, haven't seen those for a while now but maybe I just missed them... 

[LBAS]
475 posts
1,538 battles
1 minute ago, Paladinum said:

No. Daily Missions refresh at 2 PM my local time.

Same here 2 PM my local time 

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
329 posts
6,876 battles
2 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/sales-and-events/december-missions-2018/#daily-missions-3

Unless something's (really) wrong, your game client will receive the missions according to this schedule.

Alright, cool. That says 15:00 for me which is in about 45 mins. I'll see if anything happens then. If not, I guess a support ticket.  

Thanks for the link.

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
329 posts
6,876 battles

Well, doh. Working now. Guess I got confused with it yesterday messing around with all the snowflake stuff. Could've sworn it was at 35 / 40 for a few days but maybe not.

Why in the heck do they pick the middle of the day to refresh them though? Why not whenever the 3 daily xp crates do? Are there any other daily refreshes I need to be aware of?

[SGC]
Super Tester
7,897 posts
8,388 battles

Didn't read above posts so not sure if already said, often you will see missions do not progress or some counters do not reset. Simply log out and log in again. 

Sign in to follow this