Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Flemboy

Snowflakes only appear ONCE right?

4 comments in this topic

[AE]
219 posts
10,629 battles

Hey,

The blurb seemed pretty straight forward, but I am still just checking is somehow I misunderstood, and a ship of any sort will generate more.

If its only one, then it would appear that I am still GOING to have to bite the bullet and play ranked if I want any chance to get even the Flint.

Got excited about maybe the new campaign providing a lot of steel, but $179 seems a wee bit steep to get a new premmie which got OK reviews, and still not enough steal to buy the Flint.

As nice as the flags and other stuff is, I expect that a whole lot of people are going to be disappointed. In two of my games tonight the price brought both howls of derision and some swear words.

475 posts
1,538 battles
7 minutes ago, Flemboy said:

Snowflakes, however, can be blown off your ships only once during Update 0.7.12.

Yes This is what WG said in the 0.7.12 development post

[TROLL]
404 posts
3,047 battles
19 minutes ago, Flemboy said:

Hey,

The blurb seemed pretty straight forward, but I am still just checking is somehow I misunderstood, and a ship of any sort will generate more.

If its only one, then it would appear that I am still GOING to have to bite the bullet and play ranked if I want any chance to get even the Flint.

Got excited about maybe the new campaign providing a lot of steel, but $179 seems a wee bit steep to get a new premmie which got OK reviews, and still not enough steal to buy the Flint.

As nice as the flags and other stuff is, I expect that a whole lot of people are going to be disappointed. In two of my games tonight the price brought both howls of derision and some swear words.

Oh just once? And here I was, celebrating my loot today hoping they'd reset tomorrow. 😔

[STEIN]
177 posts
6,117 battles
12 hours ago, Stormcloak_Rebel said:

Oh just once? And here I was, celebrating my loot today hoping they'd reset tomorrow. 😔

me too, typical WG  :cap_old:

Sign in to follow this