Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Grygus_Triss

AGE OF DREADNOUGHTS HAS BEGUN

17 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
83 posts
7 hours ago, Grygus_Triss said:

After a 20 day marathon, it is mine! The first of its kind (already outdated by all other of it's tier)

DREADNOUGHT.thumb.PNG.72a2dac37544b0630cdcad0c95b349e9.PNG

Not bad for a non-all-day-gamer eh @Max_Battle

Like the real Dreadnaught; outdated the minute it was made. Still the ship the changed the world and started the wheels in motion that lead to two world wars has to be everyone's dream port queen. I'm getting close to earning mine now, only a few days 😄 .

Edited by ShaddowAU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,659 posts
10,569 battles
On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:46 PM, Grygus_Triss said:

After a 20 day marathon, it is mine! The first of its kind (already outdated by all other of it's tier)

DREADNOUGHT.thumb.PNG.72a2dac37544b0630cdcad0c95b349e9.PNG

Not bad for a non-all-day-gamer eh @Max_Battle

@Grygus_Triss

Grats man!

I am way behind - I might miss out on it.

Only just now today am about to get back on.

I decided to have a break a little while back - I was just getting too stirred up and upset by pointless things that there's no point getting into a grrr about - and yet I was getting GRRRRRRR, and GRRRR can get in the way of YAY! So in order to stop the GRRRRS, I had to forgo YAY! for a while.

If that makes any sense.

Plus I got a dubious 1 day ban/warning for a post on here that seemed pretty innocuous to me... but meh, whatever.

And then I went to my parent's place for Christmas and drank too much rum and got sunburned!

YAAARRRRGGGHH ME HEARTIES! RUM BE ME DRINK!

Ahem.

Back now.

Time to dust snowflakes, or get a Prinz Idle or something?

Meh.

Clear the decks for action boys, Max is about to recommence Battle!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CLAY]
Member
596 posts
6,675 battles
52 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

@Grygus_Triss

Grats man!

I am way behind - I might miss out on it.

Only just now today am about to get back on.

I decided to have a break a little while back - I was just getting too stirred up and upset by pointless things that there's no point getting into a grrr about - and yet I was getting GRRRRRRR, and GRRRR can get in the way of YAY! So in order to stop the GRRRRS, I had to forgo YAY! for a while.

If that makes any sense.

Plus I got a dubious 1 day ban/warning for a post on here that seemed pretty innocuous to me... but meh, whatever.

And then I went to my parent's place for Christmas and drank too much rum and got sunburned!

YAAARRRRGGGHH ME HEARTIES! RUM BE ME DRINK!

Ahem.

Back now.

Time to dust snowflakes, or get a Prinz Idle or something?

Meh.

Clear the decks for action boys, Max is about to recommence Battle!

 

Hey, good to see you, was wondering where you got to. 

We've all gotta take a break now and then, even from the things we enjoy. Especially if the things we enjoy become annoying or tedious or otherwise unhealthy for us. So that when we do come back, its hopefully enjoyable and interesting again.

Anyway, sounds like you had a good Christmas.

Wish you a happy new year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,659 posts
10,569 battles
Just now, Grygus_Triss said:

Hey, good to see you, was wondering where you got to. 

We've all gotta take a break now and then, even from the things we enjoy. Especially if the things we enjoy become annoying or tedious or otherwise unhealthy for us. So that when we do come back, its hopefully enjoyable and interesting again.

Anyway, sounds like you had a good Christmas.

Wish you a happy new year.

And somehow managed to install the NA Centre thing instead of SEA... install begins again...

*Snowflake melts in Aussie summer instead of being brushed off*

😧 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SEARN]
Member
626 posts
9,017 battles

shot-18_12.27_18_23.36-0310.thumb.jpg.1f892fb2493bff6555f759657ddb1d2b.jpg

PHEW! I just finished it and now have a Dreadnought to call my own :Smile_great:

Must say WG have done a great job as always with the ships model. Very happy to own "genesis", the ship that made all other BBs obsolete the moment she was launched. Just need to pick up Vanguard the next time she is on sale.

 

P.S: Just took her out for a spin in co-op. Must say not bad. Was a lot of fun to play. Fun, you know that thing we all used to have back when we started playing...…….

HE is good as per most RN BB. AP is ok, but those who have played low tier BB know citadels are hard to come by. 3 consecutive salvos into a broadside Myogi at 5km, not a single cit from 20+ hits on the waterline. Reminds me why my Konig Albert is a port queen. Very manoeuvrable, much more so then Bellerophon. 11.6 sec rudder shift and 520m turning circle.

Made 80k credits in co-op with nothing but the supplied camo, a prem account and a semi decent game. 

Edited by HobartAWD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
172 posts
1,115 battles
1 hour ago, HobartAWD said:

shot-18_12.27_18_23.36-0310.thumb.jpg.1f892fb2493bff6555f759657ddb1d2b.jpg

PHEW! I just finished it and now have a Dreadnought to call my own :Smile_great:

Must say WG have done a great job as always with the ships model. Very happy to own "genesis", the ship that made all other BBs obsolete the moment she was launched. Just need to pick up Vanguard the next time she is on sale.

 

P.S: Just took her out for a spin in co-op. Must say not bad. Was a lot of fun to play. Fun, you know that thing we all used to have back when we started playing...…….

HE is good as per most RN BB. AP is ok, but those who have played low tier BB know citadels are hard to come by. 3 consecutive salvos into a broadside Myogi at 5km, not a single cit from 20+ hits on the waterline. Reminds me why my Konig Albert is a port queen. Very manoeuvrable, much more so then Bellerophon. 11.6 sec rudder shift and 520m turning circle.

Made 80k credits in co-op with nothing but the supplied camo, a prem account and a semi decent game. 

How did you acquire one so soon?  My mission log still says that I have only completed 15/40 daily missions 😕
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LBAS]
Member
4,736 posts
27,213 battles
1 hour ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Ill wait for them to give it away as a anniversary gift.

I am hoping about this

On 4/1/2018 at 10:02 AM, MatterCore said:

Tier II IRN battleship Borodino

Affiche_WG.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SEARN]
Member
626 posts
9,017 battles
51 minutes ago, Stormcloak_Rebel said:

How did you acquire one so soon?  My mission log still says that I have only completed 15/40 daily missions 😕
  

Soon? I thought I took quite long. You were able to get 2 missions done each day if you had the time. Many members of my clan were up to 20/40 missions done while I was still on something like 12. I do work 2 jobs during the week though so I couldn't put in the time they could.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
468 posts
4,675 battles
53 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

I am hoping about this

On 4/1/2018 at 10:02 AM, MatterCore said:

Tier II IRN battleship Borodino

Affiche_WG.jpg

I believe this is an old news. IDK why Borodino wasn't added until now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×