Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Grumps_1963

In game container question

4 comments in this topic

[JACK]
75 posts
664 battles

My apologies if this is explained elsewhere. I searched but after wading through 5 pages of black Friday containers and Santa containers results I just thought I would ask.

When playing the game there are containers rewarded for achieving different amounts of xp. 2K, 12k, and 23k.

Do the rewards scale in the containers? Does the 12k container have "better" contents than the 2k container?

At T4/5 it took me 6 hours on Sunday to reach a 12k container for the first time. I did not notice any improvement or increased value to the content.

Thanks

[PATEN]
Video Contributor, Clantest Coordinator
2,496 posts
12,270 battles

Not better

It's RNG based 

More active you just get 3 containers every day 

Example I have 35k and ready to get 3 containers today all of 3 containers i select more resources all of them give me normal

It's RNG you might get 2 super containers in a day who knows

[POI]
933 posts
9,313 battles

Hi.

All 3 containers will be the same from the daily drop. So just go for the XP level of accumulation that you are comfortable with.

Once you get to tier 6/7, it should be easier to get the second container of the day, 3rd container is a bit difficult.

475 posts
1,538 battles

All containers are RNG based, basically same. There's no better than each other. If you have excess Flags and camo, you can stack it on your ship and gain more XP. 

1st and 2nd containers isnt hard to get if you have T6 ship and above. If WG favour you with OPS that compatible with the ships you have, you can play ops with camo and flag stack, the XP you earn will be a lot. Eg Aegis is ops of the week, you can play T6 ships and spam camo and flags. 

Edited by waichung1823

Sign in to follow this