You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ranork

Update 0.7.12 Snowflake rewards not being given

5 comments in this topic

[HMAS]
Beta Tester
57 posts
6,723 battles

Anyone else getting the extra XP but not STEEL or COAL as promised?

Have stopped playing as I have now used three ships of tier IX and X and received the additional XP bonus from the Snowflake but no STEEL.

53 posts
8,830 battles

There is no icon or any logo that says you got coal or steel but the snowflake disappears and you can check in notification panel in bottom right, that's where you come to know about it ...

I played in scenario battle and we won - snowflake on my Dallas disappeared. So i checked notification panel in bottom right and there it says addition (coal with amount that has been added) 

But yes, any logo or icon just like the one for daily mission/ challenges would have been nice 

capture_001_20122018_172506.jpg

Edited by INSDESTROYER
screenshot attached

4 posts
1,389 battles
22 hours ago, INSDESTROYER said:

There is no icon or any logo that says you got coal or steel but the snowflake disappears and you can check in notification panel in bottom right, that's where you come to know about it ...

I played in scenario battle and we won - snowflake on my Dallas disappeared. So i checked notification panel in bottom right and there it says addition (coal with amount that has been added) 

But yes, any logo or icon just like the one for daily mission/ challenges would have been nice 

capture_001_20122018_172506.jpg

Confirmed its working!