Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Leo_1408

Daily Missions

8 comments in this topic

86 posts
6,849 battles

How do I join Daily Missions for sure? Some of my battles count and some don't! What are the requirements? Can WG make it a bit clearer? :Smile_unsure:

673 posts
5,387 battles

Ships of Tier 5 and higher.

Win battles in these modes: Co-op, Random, Scenario, Ranked and Clan. Sometimes other special modes are allowed. YOU HAVE TO WIN FOR YOUR XP TO BE COUNTED.

"Base xp" is the amount of xp you would see in the "team" tab in an after-match report, like this: 

shot-17_10.22_19_09.45-0588.thumb.jpg.4e399369f3dedf148d643ad59f9ef294.jpg

Edited by Paladinum

468 posts
4,675 battles
12 minutes ago, Leo_1408 said:

How do I join Daily Missions for sure? Some of my battles count and some don't! What are the requirements? Can WG make it a bit clearer? :Smile_unsure:

You can see the details and restrictions in the the specific daily mission's description. Now, some daily missions can be completed on all game modes. But the most obvious restriction is to complete them with tier 5 ships and higher. Also, Daily mission will only count the base exp. It's the exp that you earn without any modifications such as camouflages, flags, and premium account. 

86 posts
6,849 battles

Thanks everyone for your replies. I mainly play in Scenario and Co-op modes, but I have been trying to get enough battles to win the Dreadnought, and even though I play loads of battles in Tier 5 (with Ohkotnik) the count stays stuck at 7.  I dunno what's going on.

Just completed (and won) another 2 missions - still no change to the count.

Edited by Leo_1408

1,562 posts
9,723 battles
4 hours ago, Leo_1408 said:

Thanks everyone for your replies. I mainly play in Scenario and Co-op modes, but I have been trying to get enough battles to win the Dreadnought, and even though I play loads of battles in Tier 5 (with Ohkotnik) the count stays stuck at 7.  I dunno what's going on.

Just completed (and won) another 2 missions - still no change to the count.

Just to clarify, the Dreadnought requires you to complete Daily Mission chains. Only completing the chains count towards this, not the individual missions.

Each day you get 2 Daily Mission chains, each chain has 3 missions. So if I complete 3 missions, that completes 1 chain, and that will make the Dreadnought count go up by 1. If I complete the other 3 missions in the 2nd chain, the count will go up by 1 more.

In other words, you can only make the Dreadnought counter go up by 2 per day, because you only get 2 chains per day. So if you complete the 2 daily chains, playing more games will not have any effect towards completing the Dreadnought mission.

Knowing that, you can actually work out a routine to complete the daily missions as efficiently as possible.

My personal daily routine is this:

1st chain 1st mission: 1 mid-tier coop game

1st chain 2nd mission: 1-2 tier 9-10 coop game

1st chain 3rd mission: 2-3 tier 9-10 coop games

2nd chain  all 3 missions: 1 PvE Scenario game per mission

So assuming I win all my games, which should be simple enough in PvE, I can actually complete the 2 daily mission chains in 7-9 games. No PvP needed.

Edited by Thyaliad

[CLAY]
596 posts
6,675 battles
3 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

So assuming I win all my games, which should be simple enough in PvE, I can actually complete the 2 daily mission chains in 7-9 games. No PvP needed.

Yeah, I’ve been doing the same for the past 19 days. More or less, have been a few losses in the Scenarios.

I’m now at 38 chains completed. Tonight, after a 20 day marathon, HMS Dreadnought will be mine!

@Max_Battle How far off are you mister All Day Gamer?

86 posts
6,849 battles
11 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

Just to clarify, the Dreadnought requires you to complete Daily Mission chains. Only completing the chains count towards this, not the individual missions.

Each day you get 2 Daily Mission chains, each chain has 3 missions. So if I complete 3 missions, that completes 1 chain, and that will make the Dreadnought count go up by 1. If I complete the other 3 missions in the 2nd chain, the count will go up by 1 more.

In other words, you can only make the Dreadnought counter go up by 2 per day, because you only get 2 chains per day. So if you complete the 2 daily chains, playing more games will not have any effect towards completing the Dreadnought mission.

Knowing that, you can actually work out a routine to complete the daily missions as efficiently as possible.

Thanks for that - I only woke up to the chains thing after I posted here. Maybe I'm just too dumb, but I don't think WG explains things well. :Smile_unsure:

Beta Tester
1,659 posts
10,569 battles
On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:21 AM, Grygus_Triss said:

Yeah, I’ve been doing the same for the past 19 days. More or less, have been a few losses in the Scenarios.

I’m now at 38 chains completed. Tonight, after a 20 day marathon, HMS Dreadnought will be mine!

@Max_Battle How far off are you mister All Day Gamer?

@Grygus_TrissAs per otherer post, I don't know!

Going to load 'er up and see what I've missed/can catch up on!

Sign in to follow this