Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
xamdam

What kind of crap is this WG?

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

54
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
329 posts
6,876 battles

4 Radar ships vs. 0? 

Our Yugumo and Musashi div decided to just quit from spawn. Such fun, how can this possibly happen?

And don't give me that "you're a Neptune, you could have brought radar" bit. OF COURSE I would, if I had any way of knowing I'd be the only one on my team to have it. Then again, in this battle it really wouldn't make any differe nce, now would it?

shot-18.12.19_16.11.16-0134.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
194
[BOTES]
Modder
559 posts
4,371 battles

complete the sentence

"according to our internal statistics, radar has very little influence regarding the outc..."

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
849
[CLAY]
Member
1,372 posts
8,725 battles
3 minutes ago, 9mm1n said:

complete the sentence

"according to our internal statistics, radar has very little influence regarding the outc..."

So, its not due to lack of radar, just due to players being worse than the enemy team?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,114
Member
2,446 posts
6,291 battles

T8 vs T10 MM aside, this is one of the reasons why the MM must improve even more...

Sometimes one team has all the Yamato/Musashi and the other team has none.

Sometimes one team has all the Des Moines/Worcester and the other has none.

 

I don't understand... It's just bizarre...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
329 posts
6,876 battles

And again just now. 2:0 this time and 'only' 1 quitter on our team (maybe due to CVs in game... who knows). Still... 

Does the game just assume that RN CLs be classified as "Radar ships" for MM purposes? I've been noticing this mostly while leveling my Neptune. It's pretty BS if you ask me.

shot-18.12.19_18.57.46-0626.jpg

Edited by Old_Spud_1965

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
129
[LYNMF]
Member
1,081 posts
15,508 battles

massive afk because some steam issue, as ive been told by chat

i played 4 times all match double afk one side both or both

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
332
[SH0T]
Member
937 posts
10,440 battles
4 hours ago, Old_Spud_1965 said:

4 Radar ships vs. 0? 

Our Yugumo and Musashi div decided to just quit from spawn. Such fun, how can this possibly happen?

And don't give me that "you're a Neptune, you could have brought radar" bit. OF COURSE I would, if I had any way of knowing I'd be the only one on my team to have it. Then again, in this battle it really wouldn't make any differe nce, now would it?

shot-18.12.19_16.11.16-0134.jpg

It's WG, what did you expect? Logical MM?

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
247
[SMOKE]
Member
723 posts
10,951 battles

Game matching had been a thorn in and around all that for long ; it happen with all ship type bar CV. I've seen worse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
183 posts
5,903 battles

Games going to hell ............''I could not fail to agree with you less.'' 

Edited by chicony56

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
230
[TWR]
Member
1,217 posts
4,684 battles

 

19 hours ago, dieselhead said:

It's WG, what did you expect? Logical MM?

WG: MM is working as intended! ( Or at least as much as we can be bothered having it work besides basic stuff!)

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
373
[LBAS]
Member
1,359 posts
6,094 battles

as a DD main, I never quit just because of that.

.....I'll just ignore cap entirely

 

whomever say that radar have no or little influence to match outcome are brainless idiot.

radar have MASSIVE impact to match outcome.

 

Edited by PGM991
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
849
[CLAY]
Member
1,372 posts
8,725 battles
18 hours ago, PGM991 said:

as a DD main, I never quit just because of that.

.....I'll just ignore cap entirely

 

whomever say that radar have no or little influence to match outcome are brainless idiot.

radar have MASSIVE impact to match outcome.

  

DDs have a huge influence on a game, radar reduces DD effectiveness.

Ergo, your statement is true.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×