Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Puteralanun

0 bomb hit damage

5 comments in this topic

219 posts
3,946 battles

I'm not complaining or anything. This strange bug is in my favor actually. Just want to share my amazement. I was driving a Zuiho and my DB score 0 hit after 2 sorties. Then on the 3rd sortie against a Marblehead, I inflict over 13000 damage but with 0 bomb hit. So my scoreboard is like 0/13000. Is this a bug or intentional? I also notice that sometimes I managed disable a steering gear or engine with my DB even when none of the bomb hit the target. 

176 posts
368 battles

the HE bomb could "splash" even the bomb not directly hit. long time ago there is a DD smacked from full HP into half when my DB bomb hit the water very closely. the bomb itsel missed but enemy DD reduced to half. sadly the damage counter didnt apply to me that time.....

there is a moment when @drakon233 get detonated by enemy DD but the enemy shell is missed completely...... stalinium he said :v

well, he called Drakonation for serious detonation luck :V

the real bug is when my BB or charles martel AP doing richochet BUT STILL DOING DAMAGE :V

howling sheet dat moment

4,744 posts
18,690 battles
39 minutes ago, Akyamarukh said:

the HE bomb could "splash" even the bomb not directly hit. long time ago there is a DD smacked from full HP into half when my DB bomb hit the water very closely. the bomb itsel missed but enemy DD reduced to half. sadly the damage counter didnt apply to me that time.....

there is a moment when @drakon233 get detonated by enemy DD but the enemy shell is missed completely...... stalinium he said :v

well, he called Drakonation for serious detonation luck :V

the real bug is when my BB or charles martel AP doing richochet BUT STILL DOING DAMAGE :V

howling sheet dat moment

dont.. remind me of that, i still get triggered

Sign in to follow this