Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
scottme

My Contribution to MM Imbalance

23 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

55
[TF44]
Member
193 posts
7,590 battles

Made some space for this in the Arsenal. First IX BB. Was waiting for the 25th for a new ship coupon to drop, but figured it would be better used for a steel ship next month. Besides, don't they pass these out like candy these days? :fish_haloween:

mush.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,071
[MRI]
Member
2,215 posts
11,846 battles

Congrats!

Spam it as much as you can, before the CV rework comes! :Smile_ohmy::cap_rambo:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,332
Member
2,883 posts
6,691 battles

I'm gonna play the crap out of the new CV rework (even though I really dislike it) just to punish those Musushi... Also HE spamming cruisers and torpedo spamming DDs.

Don't let me see your new Musushi :cap_haloween: I'll go full sadist on you :cap_rambo:

 

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55
[TF44]
Member
193 posts
7,590 battles

Haha, yes for the time being (even before new CVs) I'm just a sailing pinata.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
911
[CLAY]
Member
1,494 posts
9,281 battles

I'll just stick with my Yamato thanks. Not really that interested in sealclubbing T7s.

May have to fit my Yamato with AA spec when new CVs come out, just to remind them that Yamato isn't the easy target Musashi is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,795
[SGC]
Super Tester
7,897 posts
8,504 battles
1 hour ago, waichung1823 said:

Wow so many getting Musashi haha, i m still 14k coal aways...... 

You can get at least 1k coal easily every day. So you are just 2 weeks away.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,332
Member
2,883 posts
6,691 battles
2 hours ago, waichung1823 said:

Wow so many getting Musashi haha, i m still 14k coal aways...... 

Next patch will give you Coal for every T2-8 (or T5-8?) ship you have, once per ship, and Steel for T9-10 ships. All you have to do is win! SALEM HERE I COME!

The exact amount is unknown. I don't think the 200 (all Coal on every ship) they gave in PT 0.7.12 is not going to be the same in Live.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
475 posts
1,538 battles
37 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

Next patch will give you Coal for every T2-8 (or T5-8?) ship you have, once per ship, and Steel for T9-10 ships. All you have to do is win! SALEM HERE I COME!

The exact amount is unknown. I don't think the 200 (all Coal on every ship) they gave in PT 0.7.12 is not going to be the same in Live.

Yes i m ready for it, 20 ships for coals. 200 coals seems less, but i will take it anyway haha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
475 posts
1,538 battles
1 hour ago, icy_phoenix said:

You can get at least 1k coal easily every day. So you are just 2 weeks away.

Yep i can get 1k coal per day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
302 posts
370 battles
1 hour ago, Paladinum said:

Next patch will give you Coal for every T2-8 (or T5-8?) ship you have, once per ship, and Steel for T9-10 ships. All you have to do is win! SALEM HERE I COME!

The exact amount is unknown. I don't think the 200 (all Coal on every ship) they gave in PT 0.7.12 is not going to be the same in Live.

is that researched ship count? since i sell almost all ship because not enough credit :v

if not, that so sad i must grind 100million+ credit to buyback :cap_fainting:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
173
[TROLL]
Member
404 posts
3,047 battles
4 hours ago, waichung1823 said:

Wow so many getting Musashi haha, i m still 14k coal aways...... 

While Moosashi does seem desirable, mainly for its ridiculously overpowered guns and her high bass gun firing sound, it's still no fun camping at the back as Des Moines and Zaos clean up the mess on the front lines while you patiently wait for your turn to push forward XD

BTW i started grinding for coal again, not sure what Im gonna buy next - Salem probably? 

Edited by Stormcloak_Rebel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
173
[TROLL]
Member
404 posts
3,047 battles
3 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

Congrats!

Spam it as much as you can, before the CV rework comes! :Smile_ohmy::cap_rambo:

I got the CV situation under control....just gotta find meself a Trump wagon and follow her around so her reliable AA will protect my Moosashi's giant defenseless booty
:Smile_great:

Edited by Stormcloak_Rebel
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,332
Member
2,883 posts
6,691 battles
46 minutes ago, waichung1823 said:

Yes i m ready for it, 20 ships for coals. 200 coals seems less, but i will take it anyway haha. 

T8 ships should get like 500 each. I hope... Most of my ships are T6 to 9. I do plan to buy some T8 ships if there is a discount on tech tree ships.

 

I love how the thread went from a player getting a Musushi into resource talk :cap_like: 

Sorry, matey

 

Edited by Paladinum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,795
[SGC]
Super Tester
7,897 posts
8,504 battles

If you get two boxes everyday and you pick the resources option, you get at least 800. And you get 200 more just from first daily mission.

Basically it's at least 1k. Usually it's more than that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55
[TF44]
Member
193 posts
7,590 battles

I like the gameplay that the big ROF cruisers like mino and worc offer, so no doubt it will be a little underwhelming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
475 posts
1,538 battles
56 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

T8 ships should get like 500 each. I hope... Most of my ships are T6 to 9. I do plan to buy some T8 ships if there is a discount on tech tree ships.

 

I love how the thread went from a player getting a Musushi into resource talk :cap_like: 

Sorry, matey

 

Hopefully 500coals, no more no less. Same I do buy back some tech tree ship to earn more 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
475 posts
1,538 battles
1 hour ago, Stormcloak_Rebel said:

While Moosashi does seem desirable, mainly for its ridiculously overpowered guns and her high bass gun firing sound, it's still no fun camping at the back as Des Moines and Zaos clean up the mess on the front lines while you patiently wait for your turn to push forward XD

BTW i started grinding for coal again, not sure what Im gonna buy next - Salem probably? 

Salem is basically a DM with superheal. I would suggest you to wait for Azuma or Alaska ( Still not confirmed yet) or maybe Yahagi. 

Edited by waichung1823

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,332
Member
2,883 posts
6,691 battles
18 minutes ago, waichung1823 said:

Salem is basically a DM with superheal. I would suggest you to wait for Azuma or Alaska ( Still not confirmed yet) or maybe Yahagi. 

Azuma would most likely be for Steel, like Stalingrad. I can't compare her to Salem because Azuma is a super/large cruiser, Salem is just a heavy cruiser. Yahagi (them torps tho) could be a Coal ship, but IMO more likely a Doubloon one. As for Alaska, I have 1 million and 75k free xp right now. So I can realistically get BOTH Salem and Alaska.

 

Or WG could throw a wrench in my face by announcing a German Arsenal/free xp ship. That could happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
475 posts
1,538 battles
7 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

Azuma would most likely be for Steel, like Stalingrad. I can't compare her to Salem because Azuma is a super/large cruiser, Salem is just a heavy cruiser. Yahagi (them torps tho) could be a Coal ship, but IMO more likely a Doubloon one. As for Alaska, I have 1 million and 75k free xp right now. So I can realistically get BOTH Salem and Alaska.

 

Or WG could throw a wrench in my face by announcing a German Arsenal/free xp ship. That could happen.

Yeah i reckon that as well. But i wonder which ship will be replace Kronsthot, maybe a secret BB-65 project or a German ship. I was hoping for H-44 with 21 inch rifles haha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
173
[TROLL]
Member
404 posts
3,047 battles
42 minutes ago, waichung1823 said:

Salem is basically a DM with superheal. I would suggest you to wait for Azuma or Alaska ( Still not confirmed yet) or maybe Yahagi. 

Alaska sounds exciting, though I'm not sure if it'd be available for coal. It's supposed to be a replacement for Kronstahdt for free XP  

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,332
Member
2,883 posts
6,691 battles
23 minutes ago, waichung1823 said:

Yeah i reckon that as well. But i wonder which ship will be replace Kronsthot, maybe a secret BB-65 project or a German ship. I was hoping for H-44 with 21 inch rifles haha 

1. "Kronsthot" LMAO

2. BB-65 is an unbuilt sister of Iowa, USS Illinois. Unless you mean project B-65, which is basically Azuma, but B-65 is supposed to have torps.

3. Look up "Dutch project 1047". It's possible since protection on that design is only on par with Alaska.

4, No gun larger than 460 mm please. For German BBs I think it would be H-40A (T8 prem) or sister of FdG (T9 free xp). A T9 with 25s reload 3x3 380 is even better :cap_haloween:

Edited by Paladinum
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×