Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
waichung1823

New CV odd tier Question

3 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
[LBAS]
475 posts
1,538 battles

Sorry if i asking a stupid question or creating a duplicated thread. 

As much as i m anticipate for new CV rework ( I hate CV but still want to try out new things!),, what would happen to those Tier 5/7/9 CVs? Will they be remove forever? If it does, do we get back the XP spent on that CV? I recently unlock Bogue tho. We also have Tier 7 Ranger on Raptor Rescue, means it will be replace by other Tier CV? 

Also realise that in new WG fest 2018, the original Tier 7 RN CV 'Indomieatable doesn't appear in the poster (Hinting they finalised the CV odd tier progression) 

Edited by waichung1823

[LBAS]
2,151 posts
10,685 battles
1 hour ago, waichung1823 said:

Sorry if i asking a stupid question or creating a duplicated thread. 

As much as i m anticipate for new CV rework ( I hate CV but still want to try out new things!),, what would happen to those Tier 5/7/9 CVs? Will they be remove forever? If it does, do we get back the XP spent on that CV? I recently unlock Bogue tho. We also have Tier 7 Ranger on Raptor Rescue, means it will be replace by other Tier CV? 

Also realise that in new WG fest 2018, the original Tier 7 RN CV 'Indomieatable doesn't appear in the poster (Hinting they finalised the CV odd tier progression) 

They will reintroduced the old CVs from the New ones, example is Bogue will be rebalanced and other tiers as well.

Thus a new CV from Tier V, like Long Island, as the CVE-1

Edited by BIGCOREMKP0I
  • Cool 1

1,852 posts
6,024 battles

This post will explain (or justify) your question, just scroll to the end, where there are pictures:

Bogue is completely removed, lol

As for Kaga and Saipan, I think WG pushed them to T8

Sign in to follow this