You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HuginnKR

World of Warships Collectors Club

8 comments in this topic

WG Staff
499 posts

Commanders!

The automated Collector’s club insignia distribution system is being launched today. It will automatically check the number of Ships in your Ports after each Battle and is planned to stay. 

Because of some technical limitations all insignia will be awarded step by step, so after the first Battle following the system’s launch you should receive the first message if you have 50+ Ships currently in your Port. This will grant you the Patch with a special background and special Collector’s Ensign. After one more Battle you should get the first Collector’s Emblem (if you have 100+ Ships), and after one more Battle – next Emblem (for having 150 + Ships). With a fleet large enough, you should get more Emblems (200+ and 250+ Ships).

Please note that occasionally it takes more than one Battle for system to trigger due to high server load but everyone will have every insignia they earned.

While there is no longer any requirement to play each of the ships in your port to make them count for your collection, we recommend you do this anyway to participate in our very collector-friendly Snowflake event throughout update 0.7.12!

Have a great rest of your year and happy holidays!

• Cool 13
  • Funny 1

[HMAS_]
24 posts
13,711 battles

that's great just don't nurf our premium ships, infact tey should be put back to the way they were. I've got a lot of ships and I'm nearing the 200 mark, but I've had all my supposedly "OP" premium ships nurfed. wtf. I paid good money for these ships and wows are changing them. When you by a car because it's got a V8 in it, is the car dealer aloud to come to your place, rip the V8 engine out and put a 4 cyclinder in to replace it, giving the reason that the V8 engine is just too powerfull…  

I don't think so! it's called consumer law

Put the ships back the way they were and nurf the CVs. this game is going nowhere real quick, my detection skills weren't much to begin with, but now there's no detection skill at all in the game. DD play and Cruiser play is no more, wtf. I won't be renewing my premium account next year if they haven't fixed this massive debacle, to something resembling the game I fell in love with. 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[NAU]
184 posts
5,420 battles

All these things might be good but 90% of my ships are useless under this state with all these CVs in game. Cant take any ships out only the AA ships and with out the full spec AA or you die instantly. All the surface ships have become obsolete. The CVs killing this game and ive played this game for 1yr exactly and got over 50 ships of which 32 Premiums and over 1yr of Premium time. As much as i want to fund more, the way it is just not enjoyable and wont be until its sorted out. Im here to play and pay for a game of war ships NOT planes and Carriers around rampant.

• Boring 1

[TDA]
Super Tester
4,551 posts
5,145 battles
3 hours ago, AxEyBoI said:

All these things might be good but 90% of my ships are useless under this state with all these CVs in game. Cant take any ships out only the AA ships and with out the full spec AA or you die instantly. All the surface ships have become obsolete. The CVs killing this game and ive played this game for 1yr exactly and got over 50 ships of which 32 Premiums and over 1yr of Premium time. As much as i want to fund more, the way it is just not enjoyable and wont be until its sorted out. Im here to play and pay for a game of war ships NOT planes and Carriers around rampant.

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 9:25 PM, Wrango said:

that's great just don't nurf our premium ships, infact tey should be put back to the way they were. I've got a lot of ships and I'm nearing the 200 mark, but I've had all my supposedly "OP" premium ships nurfed. wtf. I paid good money for these ships and wows are changing them. When you by a car because it's got a V8 in it, is the car dealer aloud to come to your place, rip the V8 engine out and put a 4 cyclinder in to replace it, giving the reason that the V8 engine is just too powerfull…  

I don't think so! it's called consumer law

Put the ships back the way they were and nurf the CVs. this game is going nowhere real quick, my detection skills weren't much to begin with, but now there's no detection skill at all in the game. DD play and Cruiser play is no more, wtf. I won't be renewing my premium account next year if they haven't fixed this massive debacle, to something resembling the game I fell in love with. 

What has either post got to do with the topic?

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[AN-DO]
316 posts
7,081 battles
1 hour ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

What has either post got to do with the topic?

nothing. Why read about a post when you can have a crazy rant instead

[TDA]
41 posts
4,287 battles

Buggered if I know Ralph. Some people just got to rant I guess.

Ps. Hows the Mutsue?? Lol.