Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
dieselhead

Match maker

11 comments in this topic

421 posts
7,640 battles

Seriously WG, get your act together!

T8 ships DO NOT BELONG IN T10 battles(except a select few).

Stacking a team with all the unicum players until one team is 65% WR and the other team is 35%WR is NOT ok.

Stop messing around with CV trash and fix the MM ffs.

Stop messing around with gimmicky garbage and fix the basics.

436 posts
5,332 battles

One team: 3 Yamato, none are in a div.

The other: Montana, GK and Repub, no Yamato.

Okay then.

Also stop putting all the radar ships on one team and none on the other on occasions. It's very bizarre.

I'm not even talking about tiers. Sometimes MM puts all the same ships in one team while it clearly can put one of them on the other team, balancing out the team formation.

Edited by Paladinum

96 posts
5,134 battles

My first tier 8 ship was the Mogami. First match on her, I managed to get good angle toward enemy position (I'm not broadsiding, and get a good cover from an island), suddenly get radared by Yue Yang behind the island and few seconds later, I got deleted by Yamato's salvos from about 22km away. This whole event just take about 3-4 minutes since the game started.

What the hack is that... And I decided to log out and get some rest. And think about it later.

[HMASW]
1,607 posts

Here we go again with this, the 1000th thread about the Match Maker.....

:Smile_facepalm:

We ALL know its not going to be radically changed,  despite it being on the Christmas list...

Sit back & have a cold drink, that's what I do...

Mind you, I seldom waste my time playing high tiers anyway, I find tiers 4-7 MUCH more enjoyable....

So since my post hasn't got anything new to add to this topic ( because everyone has already said it in the other 999 threads).... 

I'll just post this Meme, dedicated to all the tier 10 players out there.....

:Smile_teethhappy:

Ordrazz

fine fine fine.gif

421 posts
7,640 battles
58 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

Here we go again with this, the 1000th thread about the Match Maker.....

:Smile_facepalm:

We ALL know its not going to be radically changed,  despite it being on the Christmas list...

Sit back & have a cold drink, that's what I do...

Mind you, I seldom waste my time playing high tiers anyway, I find tiers 4-7 MUCH more enjoyable....

So since my post hasn't got anything new to add to this topic ( because everyone has already said it in the other 999 threads).... 

I'll just post this Meme, dedicated to all the tier 10 players out there.....

:Smile_teethhappy:

Ordrazz

fine fine fine.gif

So why comment? 

WG might not do anything but if we keep complaining about it maybe they will. If you aren't part of the solution you are part of the problem.

We all know you club, i mean, play low tiers....

449 posts
6,387 battles

My solution is... grind past T8 and 9, get to T10 as fast as possible, and use T10 ship for high tiers.

If you really want to play your T8s, hope WG creates more T8 operations, which allow all T8 ships.

Much more realistic expectation.

436 posts
5,332 battles

Surely T4-7 matches are much more enjoyable (which is irrelevant to the thread), because of the excitement of scaring new players, but on the way to ships like Yamato and Des Moines and Montana, people have to experience being outranged and outgunned by those T10 that they want to play with. Those same people also farm free xp for Musashi and Alaska, so they don't want to spend that because T9 ships are more than 150k xp to research.

It's not the days where the game needs to put T1 ships against T10 anymore. Arm Races is exciting because some T8 players can be shooting at T6 ships with ease. I do feel bad for those T8 ships who have to fight T10 ships. But if the game puts us there, we have to deal with it somehow, and ask for a relief.  Limit the amount of T10 where T8 are present. Same as T8 against T6. T9 against T7.

Edited by Paladinum

Sign in to follow this