Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kasumi_PoiA

remove CV or give me stronger AA

33 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
404 posts
3,047 battles
2 hours ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Is this guy talking about CA’s with planes? I didn’t think aviation cruisers existed in game yet.

CAs with planes is an actual thing (designed by WG in one of their how-to guides for dummies)

 

Screenshot_7.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
827
[HMAS_]
Member
1,945 posts
13,420 battles
4 minutes ago, Stormcloak_Rebel said:

CAs with planes is an actual thing (designed by WG in one of their how-to guides for dummies)

 

Screenshot_7.jpg

That's a very small carrier...  Does it fly drones, or doodlebugs ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
81
[LGND]
Member
364 posts
10,377 battles
On 12/12/2018 at 3:30 PM, Kasumi_PoiA said:

if CA in the match battleship  is  shi,t     if 2 CA in the match   then better to just leave it            4 torpedo squad   and some bomber    HE bomb take 10000~20000HP from you with 2~3 fire and clean all of your AA      then 2torpedo bomber coming to flooding you    iif you repair it  30s later  more 2 come to torp you  GG    if you dont repair it   then they'll waiting for you to repair it      GG again                         it's cancer shit        sitting farrrr away   and just click mause  again and again                           

so what are we discuss now ? CA or CV ????? :cap_wander:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
185
Member
454 posts
5,376 battles
On 12/12/2018 at 5:48 PM, Thyaliad said:

Equip AA fire director and high angle green gun for AA Cut-In. :Smile_trollface:

In all seriousness though, current CVs can't hit you with 4 TB squadrons in 30s unless it is a double CV match. Even then it probably means you were horribly out of position.

With the new CV rework though? Then yeah you better hope you are AA specced and have catapult fighter and know how to WASD hax. Because the new CVs can hit you again and again and again until their squadron runs out, and then come back a minute later to repeat the entire process.

Late reply, but the last time I tried CVs in the TST server, you can't make more than one attack run per "portion" of squadron planes (i.e if you use 3 planes to attack, and your squad has 12, you can only make 4 runs at the enemy ship before your squad needs to return). That should help, if not much, with people having issues of being harassed by CVs over and over again in the new rework.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
404 posts
3,047 battles
On 12/13/2018 at 9:52 AM, Ordrazz said:

That's a very small carrier...  Does it fly drones, or doodlebugs ?

Stuart Little and his fellow comrades on a squadron of toy planes 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,155
[MRI]
Member
2,317 posts
12,129 battles
50 minutes ago, TD1 said:

Late reply, but the last time I tried CVs in the TST server, you can't make more than one attack run per "portion" of squadron planes (i.e if you use 3 planes to attack, and your squad has 12, you can only make 4 runs at the enemy ship before your squad needs to return). That should help, if not much, with people having issues of being harassed by CVs over and over again in the new rework.

 

 

Yes that's what I meant. But surface ships would still need to spend the next couple of minutes doing nothing but WASDing. And with how fast planes fly in the rework, it doesn't take long for the CV to send a fresh squadron to harass again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×