Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kasumi_PoiA

remove CV or give me stronger AA

33 comments in this topic

5 posts
2,338 battles

if CA in the match battleship  is  shi,t     if 2 CA in the match   then better to just leave it            4 torpedo squad   and some bomber    HE bomb take 10000~20000HP from you with 2~3 fire and clean all of your AA      then 2torpedo bomber coming to flooding you    iif you repair it  30s later  more 2 come to torp you  GG    if you dont repair it   then they'll waiting for you to repair it      GG again                         it's cancer shit        sitting farrrr away   and just click mause  again and again                           

124 posts
5,453 battles

clear as mud...reading between the lines I reckon person not too chuff`t with CVs  ... hope feels better with that vent

Edited by chicony56

36 posts
1,514 battles

When the CV is going for an attack run on you, just start turning, force dive bombers to drop on your broadside and force torp bombers to drop parallel to your ship. Use your mouse to focus fire on squads that haven't dropped their payloads yet. Activate DFAA if you have it. Focussing squads and DFAA will mess up the spread on the bombs/torps. This works pretty well, even against some experienced T10 CV players. However this does not mean you will not take significant damage, it just increases your chance of survival. At the current state, if a CV wants you dead, you will die.

Also, CV rework coming soon. Chill.

Edited by SecretIdentity

131 posts
366 battles
5 minutes ago, SecretIdentity said:

When the CV is going for an attack run on you, just start turning, force dive bombers to drop on your broadside and force torp bombers to drop parallel to your ship. Use your mouse to focus fire on squads that haven't dropped their payloads yet. Activate DFAA if you have it. Focussing squads and DFAA will mess up the spread on the bombs/torps. This works pretty well, even against some experienced T10 CV players. However this does not mean you will not take significant damage, it just increases your chance of survival. At the current state, if a CV wants you dead, you will die.

Also, CV rework coming soon. Chill.

the CV rework is more OP than its current state..... the different is, the old mechanic kill you in 5 sec, the new one kill you in 1 min. the old mechanic allow o counter CV with high AA....

the reworked CV? no weakness at all...

36 posts
1,514 battles
Just now, Akyamarukh said:

the CV rework is more OP than its current state..... the different is, the old mechanic kill you in 5 sec, the new one kill you in 1 min. the old mechanic allow o counter CV with high AA....

the reworked CV? no weakness at all...

IMO the infinite amount of planes does make CVs kinda OP. However with the new mechanic, you will have more time to run towards an ally with decent AA and have a higher chance of survival.

131 posts
366 battles
23 minutes ago, SecretIdentity said:

IMO the infinite amount of planes does make CVs kinda OP. However with the new mechanic, you will have more time to run towards an ally with decent AA and have a higher chance of survival.

OLD CV mechanic 

>> if you stick AA together CV wont even dare to coming close

>> guarantee shotdown with stronk AA, no matter how pro the CV player

>> shotdown plane mean less threat for another incoming CV attack

new CV mechanic 

>> stick AA close together wont prevent CV from attacking you,

>> pro CV player can dodge those stronk AA, birdshit the entire fleet....

>> shotdown plane are meaningless..... CV have unlimited resource.... it will come after you again and again

>> now,  there is no fighter help from your CV since they are busy bomba bombing everything and farm damage

>> more CV is online..... the gameplay is become brainless and anyone can do it.

its only matter of time until everyone demand the old CV mechanic

4,729 posts
18,592 battles
1 hour ago, Kasumi_PoiA said:

if CA in the match battleship  is  shi,t     if 2 CA in the match   then better to just leave it            4 torpedo squad   and some bomber    HE bomb take 10000~20000HP from you with 2~3 fire and clean all of your AA      then 2torpedo bomber coming to flooding you    iif you repair it  30s later  more 2 come to torp you  GG    if you dont repair it   then they'll waiting for you to repair it      GG again                         it's cancer shit        sitting farrrr away   and just click mause  again and again                           

are you drunk sir? would you like to try to repost that again when sober?

5 posts
2,338 battles

new CV    its more feel like  you cant do anything  to the CV. just only waiting for death at some where.  shoot down some plane doesnt mean you can survive  just took their couple second to swich another squad unless your team win completely pushing to there home

426 posts
7,712 battles
1 hour ago, Akyamarukh said:

OLD CV mechanic 

>> if you stick AA together CV wont even dare to coming close

>> guarantee shotdown with stronk AA, no matter how pro the CV player

>> shotdown plane mean less threat for another incoming CV attack

new CV mechanic 

>> stick AA close together wont prevent CV from attacking you,

>> pro CV player can dodge those stronk AA, birdshit the entire fleet....

>> shotdown plane are meaningless..... CV have unlimited resource.... it will come after you again and again

>> now,  there is no fighter help from your CV since they are busy bomba bombing everything and farm damage

>> more CV is online..... the gameplay is become brainless and anyone can do it.

its only matter of time until everyone demand the old CV mechanic

No, there is more brainless CV players online. WG should do what most players want and remove CV from the game entirely. 

1,454 posts
9,418 battles
2 hours ago, Kasumi_PoiA said:

Equip AA fire director and high angle green gun for AA Cut-In. :Smile_trollface:

In all seriousness though, current CVs can't hit you with 4 TB squadrons in 30s unless it is a double CV match. Even then it probably means you were horribly out of position.

With the new CV rework though? Then yeah you better hope you are AA specced and have catapult fighter and know how to WASD hax. Because the new CVs can hit you again and again and again until their squadron runs out, and then come back a minute later to repeat the entire process.

[HMASW]
1,616 posts
3 hours ago, Kasumi_PoiA said:

200w.gif

Edited by Ordrazz

Super Tester
1,357 posts
8 hours ago, Kasumi_PoiA said:

tenor.gif?itemid=7884360

Beta Tester
1,607 posts
10,148 battles

I used Google Translate in order to decipher the OP message.

This is the process I used.

OP -> Russian

Russian -> English

English -> German

German -> English

English -> Japanese

Japanese -> English

This is the result:

If CA is on the battlefield, play with two SAs,
leave 4 bomb bombs and multiple HE bombers,
take 10,000 to 20,000 horsepower with 2 to 3 fire,
protect your entire AA,
then
Please defeat the two crew members.
If you fix it in 30 seconds, two more will grab you.
If you do not fix it, you will wait to fix it.
YY, that's cute, sitting far away, just pushing the mouse button

Makes perfect sense.

Stop being so confuss.

272 posts
15,030 battles

This sounds like a person who is from one of the 3 major moonrunes languages trying to speak English. While I get the gist of what he is trying to say, it is amusing to read the broken syntax. 

All I can advice is spec AA, play AA cancership, div with your clan for more AA. If a unicum CV player has you as the #1 lewd target, there isn't much you can do except try to survive as long as you can.

[HMASW]
1,616 posts
1 hour ago, Max_Battle said:

I used Google Translate in order to decipher the OP message.

This is the process I used.

OP -> Russian

Russian -> English

English -> German

German -> English

English -> Japanese

Japanese -> English

This is the result:

If CA is on the battlefield, play with two SAs,
leave 4 bomb bombs and multiple HE bombers,
take 10,000 to 20,000 horsepower with 2 to 3 fire,
protect your entire AA,
then
Please defeat the two crew members.
If you fix it in 30 seconds, two more will grab you.
If you do not fix it, you will wait to fix it.
YY, that's cute, sitting far away, just pushing the mouse button

Makes perfect sense.

Stop being so confuss.

I fixed it after the 30 second deadline, I had to wait to fix it, but 4 crew members came & got me, after I waited for the bombers to destroy my 20,000 horsepower.. 

My AA was protected 

the two extra crew members came from nowhere...

WHAT DID I DO WRONG??

Beta Tester
1,607 posts
10,148 battles
18 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

I fixed it after the 30 second deadline, I had to wait to fix it, but 4 crew members came & got me, after I waited for the bombers to destroy my 20,000 horsepower.. 

My AA was protected 

the two extra crew members came from nowhere...

WHAT DID I DO WRONG??

Ok.

When you are detected, count about 3 seconds then pop radar.

You should be able to kill the two extra crew members or at least spot them for your team.

Hope this helps. 

Sign in to follow this