Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

I thought the weekend was over...

22 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
43 posts
9,086 battles

 what are you talking about... teams in op's? I thought it was competitors in ops... yah know that you have to beat, so yah head em off... block them firing torps  to stop them stealing thos sweet damage points etc... thats how ops works dosnt it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,607 posts
10,148 battles
Just now, KingOchaos said:

 what are you talking about... teams in op's? I thought it was competitors in ops... yah know that you have to beat, so yah head em off... block them firing torps  to stop them stealing thos sweet damage points etc... thats how ops works dosnt it? 

You know what? I would understand that.

I mean that's how coop works - I accept that - it's every man, woman and non-binary for themselves.

But to just wander out into enemy fire and die a (lol) STUPID DEATH... it makes no sense...

It's not like Dynamo where people would kill themselves early knowing the rest of the team would almost certainly 5 star the battle without them so they can stat pad...

So why people die early is a mystery...

stupid-deaths2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HMASW]
Member
1,616 posts
41 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

My MAKRA.

It's dwindling.

stupid_deaths.jpg

I assume that you do know, that ANY game played between the times of 3:00pm - 9:00pm Mon-Fri (AEST) has the destinct POSSIBILITY of child participants?  

that factor MAY be influencing team behaviors.............

DUH

:cap_haloween:

 

Ordrazz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,607 posts
10,148 battles
5 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

I assume that you do know, that ANY game played between the times of 3:00pm - 9:00pm Mon-Fri (AEST) has the destinct POSSIBILITY of child participants?  

that factor MAY be influencing team behaviors.............

DUH

:cap_haloween:

 

Ordrazz

I HAVE made the rookie error recently of developing a somewhat conventional sleeping pattern... and playing at peak times is a consequence of that... something of a no-no for The All Day Gamer.

Welp. I have no one to blame but myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,607 posts
10,148 battles
8 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

I also have that badge, and I don't even remember how I got it... I only played a couple of scenario games...

That one I got was at very end of battle.

Everyone else was dead (obviously) and it was me vs the Izumo.

When I killed the Izumo it counted as a solo secondary achievement and as it was the last ship, also a win... a single star win if I remember correctly but a win none the less.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,607 posts
10,148 battles
7 hours ago, MatterCore said:

this thing hard? :Smile_teethhappy: oh no its not

1.thumb.jpg.434bb21377f2c81fd33a723471fd7fce.jpg

this thing ! :Smile_trollface:  real hard

2.thumb.jpg.528ad7ba4ca314cb34177ad50e354474.jpg

P/S: Operations 2592 battles:Smile_hiding:

The Architect DID say there had been many Neos... 😛

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,607 posts
10,148 battles

Random noob insists on charging out early.

Dies.

Then lectures me on tactics after I live until end and win scenario.

How do you deal with this!?

I need to go back to sleeping all day and playing all night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
271 posts
2,247 battles
1 hour ago, Max_Battle said:

Random noob insists on charging out early.

Dies.

Then lectures me on tactics after I live until end and win scenario.

How do you deal with this!?

Hi Max,

This is something that has crept into op's in the last few months. Also I have noticed it in co-op. In the early days it drove me mad in Random battles even down at tier IV. That is why I spend my time in PVE these days.

From your point of view I'm not to sure how you can deal with this. Maybe your good sense of humor that you show here consistently may be a tool you can use.:Smile_Default:  

For myself I just write it off as a Newbie, usually a young-ling, who is used to different type's of online games that don't rely on tactical thinking like WoWs does. Even some Grown up players actually struggle with Tactical Knowledge I think, but wont admit it. This comes from being your average person on the street and not understanding some basic tactical maneuvers. They just want to play and have some fun. Once they get a little in-game knowledge they start to think they know it all. This then lead's to the message that you got. Plus "pinging the map" repeatedly and unnecessarily, or the one I hate seeing is "Bengal-Tiger I need your help XXXXX" and they are on the other side of the map amongst a flock of destroyers and I"m in the Warspite. Honestly, I couldn't help them if I was in the fastest ship in the game.

Anyways Good luck mate. (oops. Sorry. Kah Blah' )

Alex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,607 posts
10,148 battles

Star Trek Musings.

Vulcans - Decry indulging in emotions as dangerous and wasteful.

This Vulcan - Wears body hugging outfits that induce premature Pon Farr in all males who see her.

Illogical.

(Has it been 7 years? *runs off to see if still has Enterprise on NAS*)

a1b19b276722710a7444fcb42cd222b5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,607 posts
10,148 battles
27 minutes ago, Bengal_Tiger23 said:

Maybe your good sense of humor that you show here consistently may be a tool you can use.:Smile_Default:  

If I can quote Gurney,

"HUMOUR!? Humour is a thing for cattle and love play! Not Defence of Naval Station Newport!"

Or something like that.

He said something like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LBAS]
Beta Tester
353 posts
5 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

If I can quote Gurney,

"HUMOUR!? Humour is a thing for cattle and love play! Not Defence of Naval Station Newport!"

Or something like that.

He said something like that.

To random people it is a cattle and love play rather than Defence of Navel Station Newport........

That's the culprit.:Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,607 posts
10,148 battles
3 minutes ago, spixys said:

To random people it is a cattle and love play rather than Defence of Navel Station Newport........

That's the culprit.:Smile_hiding:

 

dd505ffbfd7b5dc7f7e0fd75fbc5e8cb17c8f722ce54ab1ba2386fbb3d31a6f8.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×