Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PanJin21

Was getting Black Friday Containers a waste?

24 comments in this topic

14 posts
329 battles

I was wondering, if it was better to buy the Santa Mega Crates instead of Black Friday containers, since there is so much more rewards to get from the Christmas Containers.

I did get more than $70 worth of in-game goods from 4 boxes which costs $26 SGD, or ~$19 usd.

My prizes:

Asashio B

Atago B

Shadow Lurker Came x20

Type 59 Camo

Beta Tester
1,659 posts
10,569 battles
8 minutes ago, PanJin21 said:

I was wondering, if it was better to buy the Santa Mega Crates instead of Black Friday containers, since there is so much more rewards to get from the Christmas Containers.

I did get more than $70 worth of in-game goods from 4 boxes which costs $26 SGD, or ~$19 usd.

My prizes:

Asashio B

Atago B

Shadow Lurker Came x20

Type 59 Camo

I didn't buy any Black Friday crates.

I did however specifically purchase Atago B for $43 AUD.

Even if there are other better deals, you got more from your $19 USD than from my $43 AUD!

I'm not complaining though. I have wanted an Atago since forever and even though I have had Takao from way back and some might say a specific Atago purchase is a waste... at least I can camo my Atago B.

I wouldn't worry. Enjoy what you have! You got luckier than some!

14 posts
329 battles

Huh, maybe I should'nt worry too much about better deals than what I got, I will skip out on the Santa Crates this year, though its kind of a bummer to not get different ships.

However, I will take pleasure in torturing BBs every day with A-Sassy-Hoe.

Edited by PanJin21

4,749 posts
18,690 battles
58 minutes ago, PanJin21 said:

Huh, maybe I should'nt worry too much about better deals than what I got, I will skip out on the Santa Crates this year, though its kind of a bummer to not get different ships.

However, I will take pleasure in torturing BBs every day with A-Sassy-Hoe.

the drop rates for T8 in mega containers are close to nil, be happy with what you got

14 posts
329 battles
2 hours ago, drakon233 said:

the drop rates for T8 in mega containers are close to nil, be happy with what you got

Really? So I guess thats why I never saw anyone win a tier 8 ship. Before the Santa Crates came out, I never see Monaghans in battle, now I see them every other match. I checked it out and it seems quite common.

Beta Tester
1,659 posts
10,569 battles
18 minutes ago, PanJin21 said:

Really? So I guess thats why I never saw anyone win a tier 8 ship. Before the Santa Crates came out, I never see Monaghans in battle, now I see them every other match. I checked it out and it seems quite common.

My first crate.

Literally the first one I opened.

c1.jpg

14 posts
329 battles
9 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

My first crate.

Literally the first one I opened.

c1.jpg

Lolz!? A-Sassy-Hoe of all ships? I never get ships from supercontainers.

Edited by PanJin21

Beta Tester
1,659 posts
10,569 battles
8 minutes ago, PanJin21 said:

Lolz!? A-Sassy-Hoe of all ships? I never get ships from supercontainers.

Well it looks like a SC but it was the first of five Mega Santa Gifts that I opened.

21 posts
3,999 battles
11 hours ago, PanJin21 said:

My prizes:

Asashio B

Atago B

Shadow Lurker Came x20

Type 59 Camo

Atago B was the best gift one can get in black friday container

Edited by Satyanwesi

14 posts
329 battles
4 minutes ago, Satyanwesi said:

Atago B was the best gift one can get in black friday container

Really? I was hoping for the BBs and Asashio, I never got gud at cruisers.

21 posts
3,999 battles
1 minute ago, PanJin21 said:

Really? I was hoping for the BBs and Asashio, I never got gud at cruisers.

Atago b has best concealment of 9.1km. can stealth torp..so you can get close with the help of concealment then kite.. he penetration is good with 17% default fire chance.

Beta Tester
1,659 posts
10,569 battles
10 hours ago, Satyanwesi said:

Atago b has best concealment of 9.1km. can stealth torp..so you can get close with the help of concealment then kite.. he penetration is good with 17% default fire chance.

Atago / Takao feels really good to me.

I feel really squishy and easily deleted if I make a positioning error, but so dangerous when used well.

[SEARN]
626 posts
9,051 battles
2 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

How many crates did that guy buy?

I don't know, but I bet he would say he only bought 200 20 and got the Mighty Mo first time round :Smile_trollface:

Super Tester
7,897 posts
8,143 battles
11 minutes ago, HobartAWD said:

I don't know, but I bet he would say he only bought 200 20 and got the Mighty Mo first time round :Smile_trollface:

I think thats the screenshot of the guy who bought $750 worth of boxes.

[SEARN]
626 posts
9,051 battles
16 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

I think thats the screenshot of the guy who bought $750 worth of boxes.

No way! $750 worth of xmas boxes :cap_fainting:Missouri is a good ship but no ship is worth spending that kind of money to get

Super Tester
7,897 posts
8,143 battles
32 minutes ago, HobartAWD said:

No way! $750 worth of xmas boxes :cap_fainting:Missouri is a good ship but no ship is worth spending that kind of money to get

Im pretty sure he got all kinds of other ships too. As far as I read in reddit, it was from one of the last boxes.

173 posts
4,882 battles

Not sure he spent too much on crates, but most likely had nearly every prem but Mo. Then again, not sure it picks from a list of prems you don't have,  rather than handing out duplicate$.

14 posts
329 battles

Wow, I never knew there were peoplee who spent hundreds of dollars getting in-game goods. 

That's why I do research to determine the odds of the boxes. The kind youtubers who spend their cash to open boxes on youtube are very helpful.

Now I spend my days torturing BBs from 10+ km away, or if I'm really confident I will go to 7km with the A-Sassy-Hoe

Sign in to follow this