Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
mr_glitchy_R

Permanent discount?

9 comments in this topic

[-ISO-]
775 posts
5,654 battles

I've seen a discount in the game that last forever (Or maybe not?). Because in this screenshot:

shot-18_12.09_11_55.30-0242.thumb.jpg.ad3df8807ab35a40d6a605d5417a3281.jpg

It says that the discount is permanent (apologize for the image quality) If the image is not clear, you can see it for yourself in the game.

So, why is it permanent? Is this discount will truly last forever? Or maybe, there are some limitation that I was yet missed to see?

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
2,705 posts
13,915 battles

I made this same mistake.

It's your clan discount.

Permanent as long you stay in clan I guess.

• Cool 1

[G_R]
384 posts
15,471 battles

One of the port upgrades is what gives you the discount more it gets upgraded bigger the discount. Even if you dont play the clan battles it's worth it to be in one.

• Cool 1

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
2,705 posts
13,915 battles
1 hour ago, zergling_ said:

Should be changed to "clan discount" instead for clarity

Yeah.

[-ISO-]
775 posts
5,654 battles
On 12/9/2018 at 7:47 PM, Max_Battle said:

I made this same mistake.

It's your clan discount.

Permanent as long you stay in clan I guess.

So, every players that joined a clan will receive this bonuses? Or is this can only happens in a specific clan?

[SGC]
Super Tester
7,897 posts
8,505 battles
1 hour ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

So, every players that joined a clan will receive this bonuses? Or is this can only happens in a specific clan?

Players collect oil for clan, clan admin builds the installations or facilities. Then every clan member receives same bonus.

So, the larger the clan, the more bonus they get as a whole. I think we have all the buildings already.

[TF44]
102 posts
9,864 battles

The size of the clan isn't 'the' determining factor, although it very much helps.

Clan members collect oil over time. As the oil is collected, clan officers will purchase 'clan port' upgrades. The upgrades give the clan's members various discounts and buffs, depending on what upgrades the clan has been able to afford so far. 

Discounts include things like ship purchases and ship maintenance. 

Buffs include things like more coal, steel, ship and captain XP. 

The size of the clan matters in the sense that more members can collect more oil, so your clan can purchase more/all the upgrades faster. But any clan is collecting oil and will be able to purchase upgrades over time. 

I think the buffs and discounts are great and definitely make it worth being in a clan. 

Sign in to follow this