You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Lancealot

removal dates, of the Musashi, Kronshtaht

25 comments in this topic

[LNA]
1,737 posts
11,007 battles

Make it 7 weeks. You have 7 weeks to do it or dont.

Do note that if you attempt this challenge you will be a NEET for atleast a month. Nothing is impossible , NEET will show you the way of the grinder.

173 posts
1,123 battles
5 hours ago, Lancealot said:

need a more closer date for me to work on, to try to get these ships ,before they go ,

I've been grinding hard for coal for months now, though I came close to buying an Oktober Revolution at one point but I had my eyes on the bigger prize so I skipped that one.  Now I'm so close to getting a Musashi....i can finally afford it after getting 1,500 additional coal plus 25% discount coupon. I thought I wouldn't make it, thanks to the resource containers I can get at least 400 guaranteed coal every day. 

Musashi is bigger prize than Jean Bart will ever be so I'd rather not spend 220k coal on an upgraded Dunkerque clone.  Try to grind 12k xp daily (so you can open at least two resource containers with coal), use premium ships to gain XP faster

Edited by Stormcloak_Rebel

[LBAS]
475 posts
1,522 battles
1 minute ago, Stormcloak_Rebel said:

I've been grinding hard for coal for months now, though I came close to buying an Oktober Revolution at one point but I had my eyes on the bigger prize so I skipped that one.  Now I'm so close to getting a Musashi....i can finally afford it after getting 1,500 additional coal plus 25% discount coupon. I thought I wouldn't make it, thanks to the resource containers I can get at least 400 guaranteed coal every day. 

I m still 35k coal away ( After 25% discount) 

Gonna hardcore grind for a month. I guess i would probaly make it. 

Just hope ops Dynamo is the next ops of the week, so i can get 5k coal 

173 posts
1,123 battles
22 minutes ago, waichung1823 said:

I m still 35k coal away ( After 25% discount) 

Gonna hardcore grind for a month. I guess i would probaly make it. 

I only played Random Battles and opened 2 coal containers every day and it took me nearly two months to get around 40k coal lol. Sometimes I'd get 1200 coal in a single container but that was a bit rare. Although you seem like you've got a better plan for the month, so go with it. Good luck grinding! 😄 

44 posts
9,504 battles

It turns out i can buy it right now.... steel is tradable for coal! I won a few thousand steel in containers, and it gives me enough... I thought at the time, well thats propbably the most useless thing possible for me to get from a container... (from nz, i am not going to be playing clan battles at 3am)  I have grinded the last 250 k free experince  i needed for the Kron as well... but think i will wait for Alaska, with coupon.

im off to yolo my brand new musashi into cap and really p%^$%^ of a few " leet" players :cap_rambo:

Beta Tester
1,659 posts
10,569 battles
3 hours ago, KingOchaos said:

It turns out i can buy it right now.... steel is tradable for coal! I won a few thousand steel in containers, and it gives me enough... I thought at the time, well thats propbably the most useless thing possible for me to get from a container... (from nz, i am not going to be playing clan battles at 3am)  I have grinded the last 250 k free experince  i needed for the Kron as well... but think i will wait for Alaska, with coupon.

im off to yolo my brand new musashi into cap and really p%^$%^ of a few " leet" players :cap_rambo:

"get back"

"Get Back"

"GET BACK"

"GET BACK"

"You have been reported 12 times"

:Smile_veryhappy:

173 posts
4,882 battles
8 hours ago, waichung1823 said:

Yes, Dynamo is FXP op heaven. Will buy Mahan again just to swim in FXP.

Beta Tester
1,659 posts
10,569 battles
5 minutes ago, scottme said:

Yes, Dynamo is FXP op heaven. Will buy Mahan again just to swim in FXP.

Sims baby!

I specifically purchased for that Op.

Mind you Farragut and Mahan are no slouches either.

If only they would let me take my Kidd in 😛

World of Warships Screenshot 2018.12.10 - 10.51.48.05.png

[LBAS]
475 posts
1,522 battles
17 hours ago, Stormcloak_Rebel said:

I only played Random Battles and opened 2 coal containers every day and it took me nearly two months to get around 40k coal lol. Sometimes I'd get 1200 coal in a single container but that was a bit rare. Although you seem like you've got a better plan for the month, so go with it. Good luck grinding! 😄 

I see. RNG favour me today, i got 2400 coals in two daily containers haha. Yep, it is hard to grind for that amount in a month. Just hope WG introduce some coal events 

57 posts
1,749 battles

Well folks, do I have some news for you!

In case you missed the updates on December missions: starting with the next update (I believe December 20) we are going to have the "Snowflake" event. What is that you ask? Well, every day all your ships (tier 5 and up) will have a snowflake on them, and by winning one match of ANYTHING (yes, co-op included) you get some amount of either coal or steel. The higher the tier, the higher the amount of coal/steel (tier 8+ is steel, lower tiers get coal.)

Now, we don't know what the actual numbers are going to be, but I think it is safe to say that even in the 100ish coal a ship range (on average) then those of us with a lot of ships are going to be VERY happy. 

I'm sitting at about 100k coal right now, and I'm hoping that with this bump (and a LOT of matches) I can get my Mushashi before it disappears. 

Good luck everyone!   

Beta Tester
1,659 posts
10,569 battles
39 minutes ago, leerm002 said:

In case you missed the updates on December missions: starting with the next update (I believe December 20) we are going to have the "Snowflake" event. What is that you ask? Well, every day all your ships (tier 5 and up) will have a snowflake on them, and by winning one match of ANYTHING (yes, co-op included) you get some amount of either coal or steel. The higher the tier, the higher the amount of coal/steel (tier 8+ is steel, lower tiers get coal.)

Now, we don't know what the actual numbers are going to be, but I think it is safe to say that even in the 100ish coal a ship range (on average) then those of us with a lot of ships are going to be VERY happy. 

I'm sitting at about 100k coal right now, and I'm hoping that with this bump (and a LOT of matches) I can get my Mushashi before it disappears. 

Good luck everyone!   

Nice.

And also, DAMMIT!

I'm going to my parents' place for Christmas... on the 21st... and yes I have a laptop but it's only an i3 with 4gig RAM and on board intel graphics...

All my gaming hardware dollars go on my home PC.

I will suffer for a week with second rate 'ships and resource gathering!

"awwww mum, just one more mission! I nearly have enough for Alaska now!"

"WASH YOUR HANDS AND GET TO THE TABLE!"

If you knew how old me and my mum are, you'd be lolling right now 😛

4,749 posts
18,690 battles
54 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

Nice.

And also, DAMMIT!

I'm going to my parents' place for Christmas... on the 21st... and yes I have a laptop but it's only an i3 with 4gig RAM and on board intel graphics...

All my gaming hardware dollars go on my home PC.

I will suffer for a week with second rate 'ships and resource gathering!

"awwww mum, just one more mission! I nearly have enough for Alaska now!"

"WASH YOUR HANDS AND GET TO THE TABLE!"

If you knew how old me and my mum are, you'd be lolling right now 😛

play coop

[SEARN]
626 posts
9,051 battles
2 hours ago, leerm002 said:

Dagnabbit! :Smile-angry: I have 52 or so ships at Tiers 8 - 10 and there is no way I'm going to find time to play 52 co-op games each day just to get hold of a small amount of steel.

Might have to change my sights from the Super Alsace to something a bit more reachable in the long term like the Flint or Black.

Super Tester
7,897 posts
8,143 battles
12 minutes ago, HobartAWD said:

Dagnabbit! :Smile-angry: I have 52 or so ships at Tiers 8 - 10 and there is no way I'm going to find time to play 52 co-op games each day just to get hold of a small amount of steel.

Might have to change my sights from the Super Alsace to something a bit more reachable in the long term like the Flint or Black.

175 T5+ here.

Edited by icy_phoenix

[HMASW]
1,694 posts
52 minutes ago, HobartAWD said:

vader dark side.gif

Beta Tester
686 posts
7,372 battles
3 hours ago, leerm002 said:

It's not every day, it's one snowflake per ship for the patch. You get 100 steel per T8-10 ship for your first win of the patch. I can't remember the coal amount for T5-7 ships off the top of my head though sorry. 

This was announced a month or two ago on the dev blog, and it also includes a collection that gives 8k steel on completion, and a purchasable in the premium shop campaign that gives 6k steel. 

I believe if you do everything you can get 18.4k steel, however this doesn't include premium ship snowflakes as WG hasn't specifically said they are included. I'm sure they will be though.

Note they may decide to change these numbers before patch release. 

[SEARN]
626 posts
9,051 battles
11 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

175 T5+ here.

I probably have something like that, but I got bored counting just my T8 -10 so thought I would stop. This snowflake event sounds nice. I'm not in need of coal from my T5-7 ships as I have almost 400k from saving almost every bit I have ever got. Being able to get steel with my T8 -10 ships is what interests me more. 

57 posts
1,749 battles
4 hours ago, Moggytwo said:

It's not every day, it's one snowflake per ship for the patch. You get 100 steel per T8-10 ship for your first win of the patch. I can't remember the coal amount for T5-7 ships off the top of my head though sorry. 

This was announced a month or two ago on the dev blog, and it also includes a collection that gives 8k steel on completion, and a purchasable in the premium shop campaign that gives 6k steel. 

I believe if you do everything you can get 18.4k steel, however this doesn't include premium ship snowflakes as WG hasn't specifically said they are included. I'm sure they will be though.

Oh man! Seriously? I totally must have read that wrong then...

I mean, sure the collection thing and such seem pretty good, but not nearly as good as getting the snowflake thing every day. 

Rats. Thanks for the heads up though! 

(That Mushashi might be out of my league after all...) 

[SEARN]
626 posts
9,051 battles
On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 7:17 PM, Moggytwo said:

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 11:48 PM, leerm002 said:

Oh man! Seriously? I totally must have read that wrong then...

I mean, sure the collection thing and such seem pretty good, but not nearly as good as getting the snowflake thing every day. 

Just an FYI for those who are interested, in the new developer diary video it mentions more about snowflake event and what tiers get what. No mention of exact amounts earnt as that may still be WIP and subject to change.

For tech tree ships: T5-8 earn coal. T9 and 10 earn steel.

For Prem ships: T2-7 earn coal. T8 - 10 earn steel. 

Beta Tester
1,659 posts
10,569 battles
6 minutes ago, HobartAWD said:

Just an FYI for those who are interested, in the new developer diary video it mentions more about snowflake event and what tiers get what. No mention of exact amounts earnt as that may still be WIP and subject to change.

For tech tree ships: T5-8 earn coal. T9 and 10 earn steel.

For Prem ships: T2-7 earn coal. T8 - 10 earn steel. 

Thanks for info.

83 posts

Yeah, got my Mushi today! What a painful grind as about 3 weeks ago I had no FXP at all after getting HMS Nelson just days before they announced the Musashi's pending removal. Anyway I've burnt through hundreds of special and economic signal flags to do it, my poor beaten up USS Massachusetts was sporting nothing but them during this time. Feel like I need a holiday from WoWS to recover from that grind but I've still got to do the daily missions to get HMS Dreadnought. Musashi is a beast though, glad to have it, can't wait to eventually get Yamato now if she is even better as everyone says.

Edited by ShaddowAU