Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Abysswalker0208

Gifting Santa Box to other player.

3 comments in this topic

7 posts
1,065 battles

Good day captains. Hopefully you guys are all getting some nice stuffs outta Santa box.

I'm having a little trouble. When I try to gift Santa Box, it says it can't be gifted now.

I wonder if it's because I'm trying to do so on new account I made to purchase more Santa Box (Thanks to the monthly purchase limit from KR).

If it is, does anyone know how long does it take for a new account to be able to gift stuff to other account?

Any responses will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
975 posts
5,733 battles

NA forum has been saying that there is a problem with how many gifts they can give......have you remembered that gifts have to be excepted though e-mail address of each player?

7 posts
1,065 battles
36 분 전, BigWaveSurfer 님의 말:

NA forum has been saying that there is a problem with how many gifts they can give......have you remembered that gifts have to be excepted though e-mail address of each player?

Hello BigWaveSurfer. Thanks for your reply.

The issue I'm having happens when I try to purchase the item. I don't even get to make purchase on the new account IF I'm trying to select 'Gift to other player'.

If I try to do the same on my primary account, it lets me select the payment method.

Sign in to follow this