Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Blankrang

well guys just rem war thunder has ships.

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[PSYCO]
Member
10 posts
1,170 battles

so when do they insist on making shit change all the time like buff this Nerf that. why cant they get a boat with its realistic characteristics with its real accuracy plots and actually have it where the ships are what they really are. i recently did my research and found that the dispersion in this game is the only legitimate thing in this.  they don't have the appropriate engine instrument it actually measures rpm and acceleration in knots not its actual knots constant speed why do they have it as one there not the same thing. on top of that why don't they have real water physics like when theirs a cyclone there should be large waves frigged not frigged sunset its supposed to be cloudy. on top of that why do they insist that all these boats have a particular ricochet angle. and why do the make it flat when the supposed to be an actual horizon. and don't get me started on shell relativity.

what kids are programming this game for there own benefit and not others

stick to realism please wg it getting but the unrealistic crap.

looks like im gonna star playing war thunder now

yet war thunder already takes these things into consideration.  and no wonder their losing people to that game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
18 posts
843 battles

Dude you know WG does not sell this game as a simulator right ?

I dont know about you but the moment you can repair a gun or put out a fire with a push of a button it stops being realistic.....

Similarly War Thunder is a "Realistic" game

Edited by pokeranger24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TLS]
Beta Tester
694 posts
3,645 battles
16 hours ago, pokeranger24 said:

Dude you know WG does not sell this game as a simulator right ?

I dont know about you but the moment you can repair a gun or put out a fire with a push of a button it stops being realistic.....

Similarly War Thunder is a "Realistic" game

 

And most of the times the Damaged Gun and Tracks Magically fixed back into position.

If its Realistic on repair on AB , RB and SB , The crew would come out of the tank and fiddling specific areas.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
18 posts
843 battles
38 minutes ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

If its Realistic on repair on AB , RB and SB , The crew would come out of the tank and fiddling specific areas. 

Yeha, probably for hours and days depending on the damage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TLS]
Beta Tester
694 posts
3,645 battles
4 hours ago, pokeranger24 said:

Yeha, probably for hours and days depending on the damage

 

Tiger I take full day to repair and crap. Tiger II is even worse but in-game like AB RB its only 20 seconds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
18 posts
843 battles
1 hour ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

 

Tiger I take full day to repair and crap. Tiger II is even worse but in-game like AB RB its only 20 seconds.

And dont forget, for Transmission damage on Panthers you basically have to dismantle half your tank

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TLS]
Beta Tester
694 posts
3,645 battles
34 minutes ago, pokeranger24 said:

And dont forget, for Transmission damage on Panthers you basically have to dismantle half your tank

 

They magically use some sort of liquid to make the Transmission get it done for 15 seconds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LBAS]
Beta Tester
341 posts

If War "the act of Thor" is a realistic game, it should begin with enlisting player to train in sloops for 1 year in game.

... wait I think train up the player's physique goes before that?

Edited by spixys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HMASW]
Member
1,550 posts
On 12/7/2018 at 8:11 PM, Blankrang said:

so when do they insist on making shit change all the time like buff this Nerf that. why cant they get a boat with its realistic characteristics with its real accuracy plots and actually have it where the ships are what they really are. i recently did my research and found that the dispersion in this game is the only legitimate thing in this.  they don't have the appropriate engine instrument it actually measures rpm and acceleration in knots not its actual knots constant speed why do they have it as one there not the same thing. on top of that why don't they have real water physics like when theirs a cyclone there should be large waves frigged not frigged sunset its supposed to be cloudy. on top of that why do they insist that all these boats have a particular ricochet angle. and why do the make it flat when the supposed to be an actual horizon. and don't get me started on shell relativity.

what kids are programming this game for there own benefit and not others

stick to realism please wg it getting but the unrealistic crap.

looks like im gonna star playing war thunder now

yet war thunder already takes these things into consideration.  and no wonder their losing people to that game.

 

51800528.thumb.jpg.e9b6aca479e2a681053512696a0a960b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×