Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
drakon233

fix your damn game

30 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[MEGA]
Member
4,670 posts
17,961 battles

problems we've been having since last patch:

 

not being able to rejoin a game after loading back from DC

penetrations dealing bullshit damage 

 

i DCed from a match and i've literally waited 15 min in the loading screen waiting to get back, i've tried changing connections and restarting the game, nothing works and im dead in my own spawn and probably pink too because AFK, this kind of shitty bugs is exactly why i left for games that while also very buggy looks at goobi at least gets their shit together and works with the community to fixed.

 

no one cares about shiny new prems or tech-tree ships if the core game play is screwed, so why the hell does WG always take forever to roll out bug fixes and never interact with the community about them

Edited by drakon233

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HMASW]
Member
1,555 posts

I can confirm a lot of what @drakon233said, as I've been having same issues.....

I kicked gaming centre back to the shithouse & run classic installer now, no worries anymore.....

Back to my most enjoyable tier now....

(5).  :Smile_hiding:

 

Ordrazz

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MEGA]
Member
4,670 posts
17,961 battles
Just now, Ordrazz said:

I can confirm a lot of what @drakon233said, as I've been having same issues.....

I kicked gaming centre back to the shithouse & run classic installer now, no worries anymore.....

Back to my most enjoyable tier now....

(5).  :Smile_hiding:

 

Ordrazz

 

i was running the classic client too and the same thing still happened to me. feels bad man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HMASW]
Member
1,555 posts
Just now, drakon233 said:

i was running the classic client too and the same thing still happened to me. feels bad man

Yep, I totally sympathize...  I even deleted everything & did a complete reinstall....  & made my internet bill go through the roof... Now I have no roof...

About the Penetrations, I thought it was just me being somehow lousy shot until I read your post..... Now I feel better, thank you...

 

:Smile_child:

 

Ordrazz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HMASW]
Member
1,555 posts
20 minutes ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

Gonna close wallet if they dont fix it.

I've heard that before from many a player.....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TLS]
Beta Tester
713 posts
3,647 battles
42 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

I've heard that before from many a player.....

 

And will say it again until the end....

 

Cootos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
405 posts
7,275 battles
1 hour ago, drakon233 said:

problems we've been having since last patch:

 

not being able to rejoin a game after loading back from DC

penetrations dealing bullshit damage 

 

i DCed from a match and i've literally waited 15 min in the loading screen waiting to get back, i've tried changing connections and restarting the game, nothing works and im dead in my own spawn and probably pink too because AFK, this kind of shitty bugs is exactly why i left for games that while also very buggy looks at goobi at least gets their shit together and works with the community to fixed.

 

no one cares about shiny new prems or tech-tree ships if the core game play is screwed, so why the hell does WG always take forever to roll out bug fixes and never interact with the community about them

Have you seen Russian engineering? Have a look at some of their cars! No wonder the game is bugged, crashes and the balance of certain ships is terrible!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
2,254 posts
13,967 battles

Hard not for anyone who's played a while to agree that the stability of this game is rubbish. The weirdest thing is that they don't seem to wan't to fix old reported problems..

 

4 hours ago, drakon233 said:

.....

penetrations dealing bullshit damage 

For a log time I have been questioning my aim. Had I totally lost it? But 1 thing Halloween has proved to me is that my aim is fine. I regularly insta delete 2 ships with the Leviathan. To me this indicates there is nothing wrong with my aim and it's just bs rng making my life so hard (as in first world hard, so not really at all)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LNA]
Member
1,697 posts
10,547 battles
3 hours ago, dieselhead said:

Have you seen Russian engineering? Have a look at some of their cars! No wonder the game is bugged, crashes and the balance of certain ships is terrible!

There is no online game that will ever be perfectly balanced that no one will cry.

FYI, ruskies cars are simple, work in extreme cold, easy to learn how to fix and not reliance on expensive electronics. They are rugged, expected to work for awhile before break down , they are not expected to last like western car. They look bad , but you could count on it where other cars would break down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
242 posts
3,002 battles
Just now, legionary2099 said:

There is no online game that will ever be perfectly balanced that no one will cry.

FYI, ruskies cars are simple, work in extreme cold, easy to learn how to fix and not reliance on expensive electronics. They are rugged, expected to work for awhile before break down , they are not expected to last like western car. They look bad , but you could count on it where other cars would break down.

This was the whole shtick of the Communist car industry; see Skoda in Czechoslovakia for an example lel. Admittedly they're the better end of the Communist car spectrum, but the West had so many people good at making cars that Skoda was found wanting against them in the Cold War. Now, though, it competes (Skoda is one of the more common brands of cars I saw in Dusseldorf) nicely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
405 posts
7,275 battles
5 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

There is no online game that will ever be perfectly balanced that no one will cry.

FYI, ruskies cars are simple, work in extreme cold, easy to learn how to fix and not reliance on expensive electronics. They are rugged, expected to work for awhile before break down , they are not expected to last like western car. They look bad , but you could count on it where other cars would break down.

Dude, I'm not asking for perfection, but surely they can do better than some of the things in this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
242 posts
3,002 battles
Just now, dieselhead said:

Dude, I'm not asking for perfection, but surely they can do better than some of the things in this game.

Um... did you guys try making a suggestion in the suggestions part of this forum? Or at least try pinging one WG staff member so he/she can take a look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
2,254 posts
13,967 battles
2 hours ago, TD1 said:

Um... did you guys try making a suggestion in the suggestions part of this forum? Or at least try pinging one WG staff member so he/she can take a look.

I gave feedback to public tests, reported bugs, sent tickets..... I then worked out it wasn't worth my time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
75 posts
1,404 battles
11 hours ago, TD1 said:

This was the whole shtick of the Communist car industry; see Skoda in Czechoslovakia for an example lel. Admittedly they're the better end of the Communist car spectrum, but the West had so many people good at making cars that Skoda was found wanting against them in the Cold War. Now, though, it competes (Skoda is one of the more common brands of cars I saw in Dusseldorf) nicely.

I thought Skoda was found in 1895. There were Zeiss Optics from East German also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
7,765 posts
8,043 battles

There is still target lock bug...

Indefinite wait during game loading...

MM Queue screen that just shows random numbers for ship classes currently in queue...

Random port freeze-ups...

But nonononononono comrade, all we need is moaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar premium ships, especially when painted black.

Edited by icy_phoenix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MEGA]
Member
4,670 posts
17,961 battles
Just now, icy_phoenix said:

There is still target lock bug...

Indefinite wait during game loading...

Random port freeze-ups...

But nonononononono comrade, all we need is moaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar premium ships, especially when painted black.

maybe the new black ships are the reason the game dosnt work anymore?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LNA]
Member
1,697 posts
10,547 battles
4 hours ago, tsuenwan said:

I thought Skoda was found in 1895. There were Zeiss Optics from East German also.

Skoda Works was there in WWII mate. Its was the main producers of PT tanks which the Germans gladly took onboard. Czech automobile industry is a compromise between western and russian influence , but leans more toward russian concept of good enough , abuse tolerant enough then throw away usage.

Edited by legionary2099

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
927 posts
15,540 battles
18 hours ago, keskparane said:

Hard not for anyone who's played a while to agree that the stability of this game is rubbish. The weirdest thing is that they don't seem to wan't to fix old reported problems..

 

For a log time I have been questioning my aim. Had I totally lost it? But 1 thing Halloween has proved to me is that my aim is fine. I regularly insta delete 2 ships with the Leviathan. To me this indicates there is nothing wrong with my aim and it's just bs rng making my life so hard (as in first world hard, so not really at all)

Its not your aim. 

Its inbuilt riggedness. 

Play a yamato alot it shoots like a shotgun. Leave the ship in port for a few months come back to it. Its a sniper rifle. 

How else you gonna keep the plebs around if you nuke them day in day out. 

Probably some inbuilt mechanism that makes you lose lock for certain rolls. Although the target is locked on in your UI. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
123 posts
23,223 battles

Ill agree with drakon here, the last patch really screwed over a lot of things, including shell mechanics & behavior in case of certain ships. Heck it also keeps crashing with a strange error message with WG logo and buttons saying "Report" & "Terminate. And bloody hell if you click that report button, takes you to WoWs page with everything in russian, the heck is that.

Also since the last patch the game regained some of the memory leak issues that was previously present and fixed. Remember the FPS drop with lots of torps in screen? Its not as bad as it was back then, but still its significantly more than any of the last few patches.

Furthermore the CPU since the last update is being stressed in strange manner, not throughout but occasionally from time to time, and trust me I have checked if it was any other programs, afterburner's ingame monitor doesnt show it however when I started logging it was apparent. But then again maybe its cause I am using an awkward combination of Phenom 2 x4 with Gtx 1060.... -_-'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
7,765 posts
8,043 battles
26 minutes ago, dieselhead said:

I was thinking last night my yamato with unique upgrade was strangely inaccurate with shotgun like salvo's more often than usual.

I played Yamato for a bit too recently, a few match was with Slam as well. I now repeatedly do X few times before every salvo. It usually helps. But don't get me wrong, Yamato still sprays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MEGA]
Member
4,670 posts
17,961 battles

the worst part of this patch by far is the wonky penn mechanics, one match i got 8/9 yamato shells on a reppu running away with normal penns, 1.3k damage

 

fugging overpenns would have dealt 10k+dmg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×