You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Hibiki_Akatsuki_AR

critical error

4 comments in this topic

1 post
436 battles

my game crashed when i was playing, i can join the battle normally, but about 10mins my game crashed.

i updated my drivers, install the game again, run in the safe mode, updated my BIOS but nothing changed.

QQ截图20181201172136.png

[HMASW]
1,559 posts
12 hours ago, Hibiki_Akatsuki_AR said:

my game crashed when i was playing, i can join the battle normally, but about 10mins my game crashed.

i updated my drivers, install the game again, run in the safe mode, updated my BIOS but nothing changed.

QQ截图20181201172136.png

I wonder if your internal computer fans & heatsinks are full of dust?  Mine were & it kept doing the same for me.....  Apparently computers these days have a emergency shutdown if the CPUs get too hot... & warships DOES make the CPUs warm....

If you are not confident on checking & cleaning them yourself, ask someone who is familiar with internal computer workings, or therev may be some how-to instructional videos on YouTube or step by step websites...

I cleaned mine myself & now I can play again....

Ordrazz

Edited by Ordrazz

83 posts
3,233 battles
8 hours ago, Ordrazz said:

I wonder if your internal computer fans & heatsinks are full of dust?  Mine were & it kept doing the same for me.....  Apparently computers these days have a emergency shutdown if the CPUs get too hot... & warships DOES make the CPUs warm....

If you are not confident on checking & cleaning them yourself, ask someone who is familiar with internal computer workings, or therev may be some how-to instructional videos on YouTube or step by step websites...

I cleaned mine myself & now I can play again....

It's not the computer fault, sometimes its the client. Got that bug everytime I play or even after 3 games my game crash