You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
waichung1823

Is it worth to spend $3.5 for cossack?

36 comments in this topic

291 posts
1,226 battles

I have around 32 Guineas rite now. Will be finish up to 38 Guineas till last stage. I actually finish this directives just for coals and containers  because i am saving coals for Musashi bfr it vanish (Maybe i will give Jean Bart a try, but need to see tue comparison). 

Besides that, i m not playing DDs in random either. I only play in Co-Op. 

Edited by waichung1823

291 posts
1,226 battles
6 minutes ago, zergling_ said:

$6? If you havent bought the 10 guineas package already, you should only need $3 to complete 50 guineas.

You are right i did my maths wrong, it should be only $3.5 to complete 50 Guineas 

[MEGA]
4,670 posts
17,961 battles
2 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

You cant even get a cup of coffee for that. 

are coffee prices that high in the land down under?, a standard cup of starbucks in indonland is only 1.74$

Super Tester
3,923 posts
4,198 battles
19 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

are coffee prices that high in the land down under?, a standard cup of starbucks in indonland is only 1.74$

Starbucks isn't coffee...………………………………..

66 posts
4,859 battles
13 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Starbucks isn't coffee...………………………………..

It is also overpriced (for a cup of fake coffee) :Smile_hiding:

Btw, Cossack are good DD, especially in co-op. I got it for extra 5 guineas that I acquired with my pocket money. If you get into t6-t7 DD fight, it is like a seal clubbing festivals. Just becareful when you mixed into t10 hell.

[AUSSI]
3 posts

Very Yes, small price to pay in real money for a great DD.  Cossack has good guns, lacks a bit in torp power, only one tube, but very sneaky DD good at killing enemy DD,s.  If u hit a BB with u torps that can be single fired it easy to score a devastating strike.  Overall a good boat to have in your fleet.

[SEARN]
533 posts
8,099 battles
25 minutes ago, NOJ_iron said:

Very Yes, small price to pay in real money for a great DD.  Cossack has good guns, lacks a bit in torp power, only one tube, but very sneaky DD good at killing enemy DD,s.  If u hit a BB with u torps that can be single fired it easy to score a devastating strike.  Overall a good boat to have in your fleet.

Surely you mean one torp launcher...…. If it is only one tube I'd rather be playing the Tachibana or the Smith instead

[TDA]
Alpha Tester
1,705 posts
7,273 battles
46 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

Isn't Indonesia the land of coffee??.. You guys have the best coffee in the world. :cap_tea:

Man, you even have that coffee that gets shat out by a cat-like creature*.

Strange that people go to starbucks when there is plenty of kopi asli. 

As to price, you can't even buy a bottle of water for $1.75....and water falls free from the sky! ..In fact, I don't know what $1.75 can buy you - a banana? ..A newspaper?.

I don't even think one of those crazy people at the traffic lights would wipe your windscreen with a greasy rag for less than $2..

*looks at Ralph

354 posts
13,221 battles
3 minutes ago, HobartAWD said:

Surely you mean one torp launcher...…. If it is only one tube I'd rather be playing the Tachibana or the Smith instead

Pedantic

[MEGA]
4,670 posts
17,961 battles
4 minutes ago, AntifoulAwl said:

Isn't Indonesia the land of coffee??.. You guys have the best coffee in the world. :cap_tea:

Man, you even have that coffee that gets shat out by a cat-like creature*.

Strange that people go to starbucks when there is plenty of kopi asli. 

As to price, you can't even buy a bottle of water for $1.75....and water falls free from the sky! ..In fact, I don't know what $1.75 can buy you - a banana? ..A newspaper?.

I don't even think one of those crazy people at the traffic lights would wipe your windscreen with a greasy rag for less than $2..

*looks at Ralph

im... actually not sure, i know Indonesia has plenty of good coffee looks at cat shit coffee, and but im a chink living here so i dont know what the locals get up to most of the time, AFAIK most of the locals drink those instant coffee since most cant afford actual coffee and the ones that they do offer are a bit too sweet for my likeing

148 posts
2,827 battles
2 hours ago, drakon233 said:

but wages are also astronomically high. One time I purchased a $30 bicycle brake from a small shop and the guy asked $80 (or was it 40?) an hour to install it in my bike. In wkwkland, shopkeepers would gladly install it for no additional charge lol.

Edited by zergling_

[TDA]
Alpha Tester
1,705 posts
7,273 battles
5 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

im... actually not sure, i know Indonesia has plenty of good coffee looks at cat shit coffee, and but im a chink living here so i dont know what the locals get up to most of the time, AFAIK most of the locals drink those instant coffee since most cant afford actual coffee and the ones that they do offer are a bit too sweet for my likeing

life's too short for drinking bad coffee.

[MEGA]
4,670 posts
17,961 battles
9 minutes ago, zergling_ said:

but wages are also astronomically high. One time I purchased a $30 bicycle brake from a small shop and the guy asked $80 (or was it 40?) an hour to install it in my bike. In wkwkland, shopkeepers would gladly install it for free lol.

wtf, 80$ to install? i could do it for free in 10 min unless it's one of those internal breaks

or how bout you pay me 50 and i'd do it for semi~free

[AUSSI]
3 posts
45 minutes ago, HobartAWD said:

1 torp launcher,  with 4 torpedos that can be single launched SRY my bad English.

[SEARN]
533 posts
8,099 battles
1 minute ago, NOJ_iron said:

1 torp launcher,  with 4 torpedos that can be single launched SRY my bad English.

All good. I have Cossack from the RN event, but have not played her yet. My brother has played some games in her on my account but I don't know much about her specs.

[SEARN]
533 posts
8,099 battles
31 minutes ago, zergling_ said:

but wages are also astronomically high. One time I purchased a $30 bicycle brake from a small shop and the guy asked $80 (or was it 40?) an hour to install it in my bike. In wkwkland, shopkeepers would gladly install it for no additional charge lol.

14 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

wtf, 80$ to install? i could do it for free in 10 min unless it's one of those internal breaks

or how bout you pay me 50 and i'd do it for semi~free

This is the reason why I have never brought any of my bikes to a bike mechanic ever. I learnt how to do everything I needed, either self taught or asked people who were happy to help and give advice. 

I bought the basic tools and gradually bought better ones until I could do everything I could ever need to do on all my bikes. Only thing is friends and family always ask for your help when they see how many bikes I have. That's not a bad thing though as I like to help people who I know will appreciate it.

Heck, I won't even charge much money. I will do it for a cup of coffee (as long as it isn't Starbucks) :cap_tea: