You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HumbleMumble

Beta Tester Patch

15 comments in this topic

[LN]
154 posts
10,304 battles

Recently I got the Beta Tester Patch and some of my clanmates got it too, but the point is I'm not a beta tester, just joined the game for a while after its officially introduced. Is WG doing something wrong here?

Screenshot (122).png

[LN]
154 posts
10,304 battles
10 hours ago, MatterCore said:

this could be a mistake :Smile_trollface:

I have no title since first year and just got it :fish_palm:

well if there's no further respond from WG, I don't mind keep it tho :Smile_trollface:

[LBAS]
4,590 posts
26,024 battles
48 minutes ago, HumbleMumble said:

well if there's no further respond from WG, I don't mind keep it tho :Smile_trollface:

even they take it away after REGRETTED << OK :etc_red_button:

Edited by MatterCore

[MEGA]
4,670 posts
17,961 battles
7 hours ago, KingOchaos said:

I suppose... we are not up to version 1.0.0 yet... technically in beta, just open beta not closed. Would be my guess.

no, there was CBT and CBT, game officially launched 2 yrs ago

31 posts
8,387 battles
Just now, drakon233 said:

no, there was CBT and CBT, game officially launched 2 yrs ago

Yea, but traditionally it should be version 1.0.0 out of beta.. less than one is not a full version... Thats how the build numbers work 😉And obviously this isnt closed beta, but maybe it is open beta (are they still adding stuff? or are all assets in place)

Edited by KingOchaos

[MEGA]
4,670 posts
17,961 battles
11 minutes ago, KingOchaos said:

Yea, but traditionally it should be version 1.0.0 out of beta.. less than one is not a full version... Thats how the build numbers work 😉And obviously this isnt closed beta, but maybe it is open beta (are they still adding stuff? or are all assets in place)

it took them 5 years to get to 1.0 in WOT, so the game was still beta for 5 years?

[TDA]
Alpha Tester
1,705 posts
7,273 battles
33 minutes ago, KingOchaos said:

What game these days doesn't add stuff?

And being the King of chaos, shouldn't you be glad that the numbers appear screwed up?

31 posts
8,387 battles
Just now, drakon233 said:

it took them 5 years to get to 1.0 in WOT, so the game was still beta for 5 years?

I know its seems dumb, but yes, thats what the build numbers actually mean. 

Just now, AntifoulAwl said:

What game these days doesn't add stuff?

And being the King of chaos, shouldn't you be glad that the numbers appear screwed up?

Yea, games really arnt now how they were. They use the patronage to fund development now. Im not complaining, a lot of games would never get off the ground without it. But look at triple AAA titles, they dont release with stuff being added, they sell developed addons later, but the assets will all be in the game on release.

[FORCE]
265 posts
4,736 battles

I got it too, I guess they counted those open beta testers even though we just regular players in the forum

Open Beta Testing began on 2 July 2015 and was open to the public.

1,080 posts
3,888 battles
On 11/30/2018 at 2:53 AM, GRADAN31 said:

I got it too, I guess they counted those open beta testers even though we just regular players in the forum

Thats my thought as well.Both my brother and I joined a week into OBT,and we both got the patch.So its probably those that joined before the 'official' release version.