Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

What the actual frollop?

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,198 posts
9,332 battles

I have played a lot of Coop lately.

I have seen a lot of this lately.

WG having a laff?

It's not funny anymore.

Has this been officially addressed/pointed out?

A few moments latier…

Beta Tester
1,198 posts
9,332 battles
52 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

... I just have no words.

Getting torped because you are between ally and enemy is one thing, this is just ...:cap_wander:

I know right.

Wasn't even aiming at anything, EITHER time...

Go home bot you're drunk your algorithm is on the fritz. 

[SEARN]
528 posts
8,078 battles
On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 2:07 PM, Max_Battle said:

I have played a lot of Coop lately.

I have seen a lot of this lately.

WG having a laff?

It's not funny anymore.

Has this been officially addressed/pointed out?

Bots are great team mates and always take great care to ensure human players safety...…………….. :Smile-_tongue:

Spoiler

shot-18_08.23_23_10.27-0404.thumb.jpg.aa6de26f301020121569847f27a0a6e7.jpg

Cheers mate, thanks a lot!

Seriously co-op bots are completely broken. No it is not funny. Time to get off your jacksie and fix it WG. I have sent so many replays and pictures with explanations to WG in order to help improve the game and I always get the same copy paste response "We will look into it", moments before that person presses the delete button on my email. Never once heard anything back so I don't bother anymore. Obviously spending time and resources on fluff like space battles and halloween is far more important then fixing one of the core game modes.

This torp bug has never been actually fixed properly. Was seen on players ships where torps would launch on the opposite side from where you were aiming. Now bots have caught the disease after it was apparently fixed...…….. :Smile_sceptic: I have had bots torp me, more than a few occasions, point blank when no enemy ships are even detected anywhere on the map. NEVER sail right next to a "friendly" bot that has torps for any longer than is necessary.

Bots in co-op will do any/all of the following:

- Charge full steam out of a cap to YOLO and die, with 2 seconds left on the capture, when winning that cap was vital to holding points and winning game. (this behaviour is exhibited in human players too)

- Send torps in very questionable directions, often straight into your path point blank or into an island or area where there are zero enemies

- Sail around firing HE all game in a Yamato or Musashi (check carefully if it is a bot as some speshul players do this too)

- Share your DDs smoke in a BB and then fire main guns straight into you killing you OR fire main guns in your smoke and draw return fire which will miss bot BB and kill you instead

- Randomly derp main gun shots into the water when getting re-spotted after a period of being undetected

- DD bots never try to fight but will always charge and ram opposing bot DD when detected inside a cap

- Get stuck sideways on inside the channel on Two Brothers (or somewhere else), removing themselves from being useful for entire game

- Always fire at anything in range, instead of staying undetected, regardless of own health and points situation in game (and then die and cause loss of the game)

- Randomly head butt an island somewhere and then be completely unable to get off the island and just sit there being useless for the entire battle

- Saved the best for last. Being completely undetected but the bots continue to fire at you and kill you. Thankfully this one doesn't happen very often, but play enough co-op in DD and you will see it. I'm not talking about long range fire that is coming from when you were detected and hits you after you are un-detected. I'm talking about close to medium range fire and the bots continue to fire despite me having disengaged and become un-detected OR I have never become detected in the first place. End result is the same, I get super accurately fired upon and get killed, while being 100% undetected. 

There are more, but I feel like I have lost a bunch of braincells after writing this so I will stop :Smile_facepalm:

Edited by HobartAWD

Sign in to follow this