Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

Warspite guns freezing on spotter plane deploy

2 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,240 posts
9,366 battles

Very annoying.

I have experienced this twice now in Killer Whale and this time it lost me the ******** game. Very **&^%$$ annoying.

The one just now was when I was running 400%XP cam and full flags, chasing UK missions.

When I deploy spotter plane, the guns freeze in the direction they were facing and I can't shift-zoom.

The guns will fire, but only where they were pointing.

I can move my mouse around as normal and ship responds to helm but the guns won't move.

I have tried changing ammo and changing the hotkey when it happens but nothing unfreezes them.

In this video you can see I have just sailed out to meet the enemy fleet and had deployed spotter BUT THEN MY *&%$* GUNS WOULDN'T WORK.

At the very end of the video you can see the moment the guns unfreeze - for no reason that I can see or tell.

You can see me moving the mouse around while they are frozen and the guns remain locked relative to my ship .

(No I didn't manually force set them to a sector - and even if I had accidently, you would see an "unlocked" message as they started moving again).

This cost me a full set of flags and a 400% XP camo.

There was no reason to lose this battle except that I COULD NOT FKN SHOOT THE ENEMY.

Very &&%%$# annoying.

Beta Tester
1,240 posts
9,366 battles

It looks like I am holding down RMB for free look but I most definitely am not.

You can see when I fire my guns, the guns are pointed off my fore starboard quarter but when I look and fire to my REAR starboard quarter, the target icon is GREEN and my guns of course fire forwards.

Sign in to follow this