You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Miku_Izayoii

Can someone help me?

18 comments in this topic

369 posts
4,247 battles
6 minutes ago, Miku_Izayoii said:

It's frustating...updating the game to 0.7.11 EATS over 24 hours and stuck at 43%.... i want to play badly...

You might have a slow internet connection. If the game is updating, I suggest don't touch anything. Even your PC. Just let the update going. WGC is notorious for eating huge amount of processes While updating the game. There are a setting in it that would allow you to use your PC while the update is going. But even so, your PC will still quite slow.

10 posts
72 battles
3 minutes ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

You might have a slow internet connection. If the game is updating, I suggest don't touch anything. Even your PC. Just let the update going. WGC is notorious for eating huge amount of processes While updating the game. There are a setting in it that would allow you to use your PC while the update is going. But even so, your PC will still quite slow.

I have 7 MBPS connection speed...its running normal on updating to 0.7.10 from 0.7.9...

Edited by Miku_Izayoii
Typo

369 posts
4,247 battles
Just now, Miku_Izayoii said:

I have 7 MBPS connection speed...its running normal on updating tp 0.7.10 from 0.7.9...

So then try to restart WGC and leave your PC for a while. I have 3 MBps connection and a garbage laptop. But even so, the update are running smoothly and fine.

10 posts
72 battles
7 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

Double check if you aren't blocked by firewall and have access to the network from WGC.

Done this twice...no changes

12 minutes ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

So then try to restart WGC and leave your PC for a while. I have 3 MBps connection and a garbage laptop. But even so, the update are running smoothly and fine.

Done....no changes..tried reinstall wgc and no change

369 posts
4,247 battles
23 minutes ago, Miku_Izayoii said:

Done....no changes..tried reinstall wgc and no change

Try to report this to player support. Maybe they can help you further.

347 posts
4,845 battles

If you are stuck at 43% that's not a connection speed issue. 'sides this isn't the main update package but a smaller "helper" file of some sort. It shows just 156 MB to go, so the whole block isn't more than 350 MB.

My guess is the installer hung and you'll need to go in there and reset the update process. If that's not obvious how to go about it, then the simplest thing is probably just wipe-and-reinstall.

369 posts
4,247 battles
4 hours ago, Miku_Izayoii said:

How?

https://asia.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/

In the website, scroll down until you find a button "Contact support." and then choose "Game and gameplay." then scroll down and "Continue." after that you choose "Patch feedback." then scroll down and "Continue." Finally, type your complains and explain them. But first of all. Log in. It takes a while for them to consider. Maybe 1 or 2 days. Later on, you can check your feedback or ticket in the right top corner of the website

Edited by mr_glitchy_R

40 posts
824 battles

Could be one of these issues

>  Capped data

> Slow internet connection

>Running low on storage space?

>Downloading something else in background (torrents etc)

:Smile_unsure: