You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

Black Friday Containers

52 comments in this topic

[AMPOL]
92 posts
3,991 battles

A note: There are the premium BF containers with the silver strip and the standard black in game containers.

352 posts
4,906 battles
3 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Most of the times, if you go for boxes, go at the beginning of their release. Because, the drop rate reduces dramatically as time goes on. 😛

Is that a guess or do you know that for a fact? It would make sense for WG to seed the early-birds with some big "winners" who then gush on forums about how awesome the crates are... devious, but definitely sensible. It's been said many times but again: with no published drop rates, these things are a very careless spend.

(I don't gamble, so I don't buy lootboxes... period.)

Super Tester
7,797 posts
8,043 battles
2 hours ago, Rina_Pon said:

Is that a guess or do you know that for a fact? It would make sense for WG to seed the early-birds with some big "winners" who then gush on forums about how awesome the crates are... devious, but definitely sensible. It's been said many times but again: with no published drop rates, these things are a very careless spend.

(I don't gamble, so I don't buy lootboxes... period.)

No, of course I do not know for a fact, cause WG will never disclose anything of that sort. This is from long time experience. Could very well be just coincidence. Cause that's the thing with randomness. It stays random, even when you often find patterns in it.

😛

Edited by icy_phoenix

166 posts
5,521 battles

Bought 12, 0 ships. Never again WG.

Love the Black camo, not the Shadow one. But I'm not interested in can't choose any of the 4 ships so I bought containers. Worst Choice.

Never again WG.

Edited by ColonelRVH

72 posts
4,917 battles

Bought 6, and I got :

- Massachuuchuu B,

- Torpitz B,

- BB's most hated lolibote B,

- 14 days premium,

- 2 x 1250 doubloons.

I think thats enough for me. Unfortunately, I do not have the regular version of black ships that I got. So, no extra doubloons.

350 posts
10,904 battles

I'm impress WG have balls to use the existed ships, put another camo, put in on different type form from the original, slap a price tag on it (so they can call it "rare") & implement them with lootbox system with so-so drop rate that can be control by WG. 

Well, since I already have all those ships & they just the same with "different limited edition camo" (WG headed their way to Ubisoft and EA marketing method), so no thanks.

**Heh, just now I watching video about lootbox & gambling implement problem in Triple AYYY games in Youtube**

Edited by ArchKongou

Super Tester
3,934 posts
4,204 battles
6 minutes ago, ArchKongou said:

Well, since I already have all those ships & they just the same with "different limited edition camo" (WG headed their way to Ubisoft and EA marketing method), so no thanks

There you go.  Now that's how people should look at it.   People need to make an objective decision whether it is viable to them to get a crate before getting a poor result from them

56 posts
2,507 battles
8 hours ago, ColonelRVH said:

Bought 12, 0 ships. Never again WG.

Love the Black camo, not the Shadow one. But I'm not interested in any of the 4 ships so I bought containers. Worst Choice.

Never again WG.

But but but....you said you weren't interested in any of the four ships so rng didn't give u one. Shouldn't you be thanking RnGesus?