Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
malcum97

Looking for Singapore Captains

26 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
23 posts
93 battles

Ahoy Captains! I'm looking for Singaporean CBT players to rule the seas! I feel as if I'm the only SG dude playing WOWS and it would be lovely to have some company.

I have created a Channel named "Singapore Channel" so just search it and join it, there is no password! Looking forward to see you guys!

Ho1v5ZS.png

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

I'm playing WoWS sometimes on my Stream Saturday - Wednesday 8PM if you guys are interested.

Also, see you SG guys this Saturday :D

What's on on Saturday?

69 posts
11,890 battles

Nice to see some Singaporean players around.

Will find time to join you guys in some battles, I been playing on NA Alpha and Beta, and just shifted over to Asia server last week :)

3 posts
26 battles

Hey why not announce your skype name for Singapore players and we can add each other add me on skype sslamborghini state in your message that your a singapore player and i will accept :)

Alpha Tester
208 posts
212 battles

Hey why not announce your skype name for Singapore players and we can add each other add me on skype sslamborghini state in your message that your a singapore player and i will accept :)

Ineffective - Since it was created for easy communication. And Skype isn't the best communication platform for mass chatting.

Alpha Tester
208 posts
212 battles

Wow, Plenty of guys crossing over from WOT huh, from SG too.

With an ineffective team of people managing that (Havok in 15000000^15 years) and the ever increasing number of noobs, its only natural some of us broadened our horizons and moved on to try Warships or the other tank game in Early Access - (Saw some familiar faces there)

Alpha Tester
208 posts
212 battles

Can a Malaysian join? Need more divisions.

Don't need to ask.. Just join! Hahaha 

Coming from WoT? 

we could use teamspeak 3

If someone is willing to provide a server, why not? It's at least better than Skype :) 

Sign in to follow this