You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BiggestBrain

Will Arp ships will return?

6 comments in this topic

1 post
1,284 battles

Hello everyone,
I've been playing on and off for about two years and i started around the time when arp ships got released so i never got the chance to unlock all of them. Do you think they will ever return?

1,884 posts
8,574 battles
2 minutes ago, BiggestBrain said:

Hello everyone,
I've been playing on and off for about two years and i started around the time when arp ships got released so i never got the chance to unlock all of them. Do you think they will ever return?

If there is submarines already, there will be a 70% chance of getting a re-run of the franchise and a collaboration.

173 posts
5,037 battles

Only when the anime company decides to make a rerun/reboot of the anime, which is somewhat hard because the manga (the source material) is still going (only about 120 chapters so far). And the manga is far from finish. (It's very interesting btw)

Maybe in 2-3 years?

When the new anime is made, though, a WoWS x ARP colab WILL DEFINITELY HAPPEN.

1,050 posts
7,755 battles
17 hours ago, BiggestBrain said:

Hello everyone,

Your guess is as good as anyone's.

295 posts
2,998 battles

Let me say this outright. The continuation of the anime is near impossible now. Why? Because they didn't follow the manga story line in the anime. If you have seen the anime already *SPOILERS AHEAD* then the anime heavily deviates from the point where Haruna is protecting Makie from the assassination squad and calls for help. In the anime, Iona is the one who answers her call while in the manga Haruna actually goes berserk and superimposes her control over Maya who is standing by nearby and takes down the entire squad by firing Maya's weapons. *SPOILERS END*

That being said, nothing is set in stone. The ending of the last movie was ambiguous at best and they MIGHT find some kind of weird explanation to continue somehow. It is Japan we are talking about afterall. But honestly, considering how different manga and drama CDs have gone, the chance of a continuation is very bleak. There is however a possibility, considering how deeply the fan base desires, they might actually reboot the whole thing and follow the manga this time like they did with Full Metal Alchemist followed by Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood. If so, then a collaboration with WOWs is highly possible. When, IF AT ALL, that will happen is anyone's guess though.

173 posts
5,037 battles
1 hour ago, LonerPrime said:

Let me say this outright. The continuation of the anime is near impossible now. Why? Because they didn't follow the manga story line in the anime.

You said that then you mentioned FMA 2003 vs FMA 2009... Of course they will have to make a reboot of the first ARP anime.

I didn't watch the entirety of it. I couldn't. Too much deviation from the manga. The human factor (nearly omnipresent in the manga) was nearly absent in the anime. Death Star Kongo? What even?

I'm not confident in the possibility that WG will have new ships for us to unlock through missions. At best they will only give us the ships in the first colab back in 2016 (Takao, the 4 Kongos and the 4 Myokos) as mission rewards. Maybe they will put some camos/ships in the Prem shop. I'm not against that. ARP camos for Lexington, Shokaku, Bismarck, Yamato/Musashi and Vampire, and maybe even Atago. Maybe a doubloon prem Yukikaze with ARP camo. Repulse as mission reward. In short, there are a lot of ships that WG can give us as mission rewards, premium ships and camos.

Wait until 2020-2022 though.

Edited by Paladinum