You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheLastMinotaurPC

WoWs battleship and carrier gameplay!

10 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
878 posts
151 battles

Hello all,

Just wanted to share this pretty average game for me in a hope to show players that it's alright to get hit in a BB and that CV camping is bad. This is pure footage cut from my stream.

You can find my past streams at http://www.twitch.tv/benevolentbull/profile/past_broadcasts.

Enjoy!

Beta Tester
235 posts
783 battles

I saw a few graphic glitches in your videos, is this due to your hardware(and drivers?)?; or their code, and did it get fixed up?

Beta Tester
282 posts
12 battles

I saw a few graphic glitches in your videos, is this due to your hardware(and drivers?)?; or their code, and did it get fixed up?

Its the drivers
Edited by ShuffleCapz

Alpha Tester
878 posts
151 battles

Its the drivers

you mean when I zoom on the turrets? Im sure it's not my $6000 PC. I did have network lag (slightly) due to being in AU and streaming.

Edited by Black_Pantheras

Beta Tester
235 posts
783 battles

you mean when I zoom on the turrets? Im sure it's not my $6000 PC. I did have network lag (slightly) due to being in AU and streaming.

Yes, when you zoomed in, you can see the flickers.

Yea, gotta love our "high speed" internet :hiding:... fastest I got for another 6 years (last update was in Jan this year) is 5.15MB down and 0.8MB up.... I cant even stream :(

But yea, fair enough, I'm hoping it was network lag to the servers, seeing as your here, in a server on the other side of the pond, and streaming at the same time.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

shot-15.04.03_09.29.01-0553.jpg

You CAN do well in a BB when you team is out numbered.....(it's nice to be back on AU ping ;) )

shot-15.04.03_09.29.05-0575.jpg

I was on about 4k health left at the end of this....

shot-15.04.03_09.29.01-0553.jpg

shot-15.04.03_09.29.05-0575.jpg