You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Wurger49

1130PM AEST Start for CB season 4

9 comments in this topic

14 posts
11,424 battles

again, the entire Australian Eastern seaboard will have really limited CB time if any.

Their subsidiary Bigworld is based in Sydney, surely they know it's daylight savings in Australia and the time difference is 3 hours instead of 2. 

What's so hard about making the CB time 4 hours like the other servers, Prime time: 19:30—23:30 (UTC+8), it's still a bit late but manageable. 

405 posts
7,275 battles
6 hours ago, Wurger49 said:

again, the entire Australian Eastern seaboard will have really limited CB time if any.

Their subsidiary Bigworld is based in Sydney, surely they know it's daylight savings in Australia and the time difference is 3 hours instead of 2. 

What's so hard about making the CB time 4 hours like the other servers, Prime time: 19:30—23:30 (UTC+8), it's still a bit late but manageable. 

Because they don't give a fat rats arse.

405 posts
7,275 battles
6 hours ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

You get that impression, don't you?

Yes I sure do. Every CW season since the start we have been asking for better starting times and those........people have ignored us.

[151ST]
1,027 posts
4,671 battles

They are relying on big data to justify the decision.

The thing they don't understand is that the number of folks who would actively pursue recruitment if they could reliably access CB is huge.

But the biggest part I don't think they are getting from their data is % of players active in these later timezones who would get active.

Many folks in the later timezones I would argue are paying folks who want this content.

*Shrugs* I advocate for at least 2 hour extension earlier and add Friday, do it for a couple of seasons (to allow word to spread) and see how it goes...

Edited by S4pp3R