kururu48

"China(?)" player become more extreme nowaday

30 comments in this topic

9 posts
12,030 battles

i dont know that "ching chong" have the same weight as "monkey", i feel this one went too far...

because of this i got 1 day ban chat, my wish is, if i got the ban chat, they also need to get too.  im also include the replay file.

sorry for the bad english, thanks.

20181119_153006_PASB018-Iowa-1944_18_NE_ice_islands.wowsreplay

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Edited by kururu48
wrong applies

322 posts
1,247 battles

Oh my, the comments are so salty and cancerous. Should sanction their accounts as punishment, jeezz... So much disrespect behaviour. 

Edited by waichung1823

9 posts
12,030 battles
7 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

@kururu48 Remove the player names from the pic , or remove pictures all together. Naming and shaming is against the rule on this forum.

ok sorry

9 posts
12,030 battles
16 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

I reckon once a mod see this then everyone will get a prize.

oprah.jpg

oui edit ur comment pls xD

Beta Tester
1,240 posts
9,366 battles

I for one have usually enjoyed playing online games with people from all over the world.

These in-game comments (in the OP) come from small minds. Every culture and nation has small minds in it.

I find it interesting and cool to meet with people from cultures and nations from all over the globe and try to communicate with and understand them to win games and have fun experiences.

I admit to being frustrated by seeing ■■ ■■■ ■■ when I join Ops sometimes, but often if I simply say "English please" or "I only speak English" then at least one person will switch back to western characters and tell me what's going on.

On one occasion someone was asking if they could play a BB in an OP (all BB slots were used and I had a BB). As soon as it was translated, I dropped BB and chose cruiser.

I try to be accommodating if I know what people want, no matter where they are from or what their culture/nation is.

I'm no SJW, far from it - I just think there are ways we can all get along.

Let's keep the playground, playful.

Beta Tester
1,240 posts
9,366 battles

@kururu48

Oh and I got a warning once for posting a video where I was blatantly team killed. The old naming and shaming thing that I didn't understand at the time.

Mod-hammer gonna come down hard on you here even if you have a valid point.

Many free image editors out there, blank out names like others have suggested above.

You have been warned.

Beta Tester
42 posts
5,741 battles
1 hour ago, kururu48 said:

i dont know that "ching chong" have the same weight as "monkey", i feel this one went too far...

because of this i got 1 day ban chat, my wish is, if i got the ban chat, they also need to get too.  im also include the replay file.

sorry for the bad english, thanks.

20181119_153006_PASB018-Iowa-1944_18_NE_ice_islands.wowsreplay

Inked1_LI.jpg

Inked2_LI.jpg

Inked3_LI.jpg

Inked4_LI.jpg

Inked5_LI.jpg

Inked6_LI.jpg

Inked7_LI.jpg

"china pantek" oh god 

9 posts
12,030 battles
18 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

@kururu48

Oh and I got a warning once for posting a video where I was blatantly team killed. The old naming and shaming thing that I didn't understand at the time.

Mod-hammer gonna come down hard on you here even if you have a valid point.

Many free image editors out there, blank out names like others have suggested above.

You have been warned.

48 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

@kururu48 Remove the player names from the pic , or remove pictures all together. Naming and shaming is against the rule on this forum.

thanks for reminder...edited already, please do tell me again if there any rules i broke.

Super Tester
7,796 posts
8,043 battles
4 hours ago, kururu48 said:

retype it ?

You can put your uncensored versions in that thread. Only you and mods can see the post and no censoring needed. It is up to you. Posting in general section won't have any impact at all. Upload the screenshots and replays and probably copy paste what you wrote here.

1,200 posts
10,615 battles

As a Chinese I feel ashamed for those rude guys.....

You can write ticket too.

Due to the delay of update of the Chinese private WOWS server,more and more Chinese players with bad habits(very dirty words,BOTS,illegal mods) come to ASIA server and ruin the image of all Chinese.....I don't like them either and I'll write tickets as long as I met one.

Racism is bad anyways.

Edited by User_1145141919810

9 posts
12,030 battles
2 hours ago, User_1145141919810 said:

As a Chinese I feel ashamed for those rude guys.....

You can write ticket too.

Due to the delay of update of the Chinese private WOWS server,more and more Chinese players with bad habits(very dirty words,BOTS,illegal mods) come to ASIA server and ruin the image of all Chinese.....I don't like them either and I'll write tickets as long as I met one.

Racism is bad anyways.

i feel sorry too if me and my friend's chat offense any good chinese player, cheers to a good guy such as you ✌️

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
469 posts
9,983 battles

Excuse me but your ban is well deserved, probably could be longer too. Those people also probably got chat banned as well, this thread serve no meaning aside from making people know you are racist towards China.

For those who doesn't know: Pantek equals to C*nt.

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
976 posts
5,745 battles

I remember monkey, he was born of rock on a hill top, he loved to fight and had great magic. Sun Wukong was his name

Seems odd to use that as an insult?

Edited by BigWaveSurfer

[AMPOL]
92 posts
3,991 battles

I don't know if it is just a case of shear number of players, but in my experience, if there is any aggressive nationalist Internet Tough Guy rubbish in the chat, it's usually from our young Chinese friends, and occasionally Korean, although this DOES NOT reflect on the polite majority from either of course. They sometimes sprout fun salty loser insults, such as "I beat you and you got more kills" - talk about below the belt. :cap_wander:

1,050 posts
7,806 battles

Very unfortunate that this kind of thing happens.

Players who use this kind of insult and abuse should be punished and repeat offenders should be banned from the game.

When people can hide behind the anonymity of a player name, sadly it brings out the worst in some people.

Modder
249 posts
347 battles

Alright mate, chinese people are extremely toxic, not only in WoWs. There this one chinese assh*le that i met in Roblox, he is basically racist to me.

I know how you feel mate 

Edit : gw dari indonesia, gw tau perasaan lu. Cina pantek.

Edited by Shifty_Panzer

86 posts
7,586 battles

Arrogance ( in this case ) is often than not a reflection of over sensitivity to national pride and unfortunately even more so a reflection of ( whether intentional or not, subconscious and / or conscious ) how a player or an individual's indifference to people of other nationality. I've seen in games ( and not just this game ) of such behavior and may I say both side are in the wrong although for different reasons and for different take. Would the OP still rant the same if the other side is of the same nationality of his , now reflect on that .. In my real life, I had for a long time need to travel for work in different countries and regions and I must say I've seen too many of such to understand what really mean the word " discrimination " ... it can be active like the Militaristic early 20th century history Japan or passive like what we see in this case a  chat in game when people rant toward others phrasing not the actual element that's in discussion , but only the nationality of the other side , both of them. Seriously both side deserved to be banned.

Venting frustration is one thing ; we all got frustrated when we had a bad game or simply the team do bad or simply the other side win by sheer luck, but that does not mean we have the right to vent that frustration as insult / bad mouthing the other team or any others on the game be it friend or foe. If its truly un-sportsmanship upon the other side then report him / her. Unfortunately what I see here is not of such and not even a reasonable rant towards the others ( both ). 

Super Tester
3,934 posts
4,204 battles

Very interesting comments so far.

I remember a thread in which I point out the prevalence of bot farms and a culture of cheating and a need to win with strong nationalistic overtones in game from  certain nations and was shouted down as a racist...……..

Go figure.  It seems to be common knowledge now and not racism. 

1414559261566.gif