Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Akyamarukh

IF WG dont give Infinite AADF+repair party+18km range to KRI Irian, i am going to play CV

18 comments in this topic

99 posts
262 battles

you guys just forget that i am CV player, with incoming CV rework.... CV is basically unstoppable vessel without weakness

700+ days ago i am start playing CV and its obvious reason the most powerfull vessel i ever feel.

its irony that, back then..... the truth i am persuading people to play CV is to create as many noob CV as possible to become my opponent.

i always said play CV, CV OP, unstoppable... etc.... 

there is ulterior motive behind it, but people always laugh think how idiot it was.

c601cecf58d288f3f723968782850e962c57f9e0

as for KRI Irian......

here is the catch, i like awesome RARE thing more than power

the need of repair party+infiniteAADF+18km range is all pre-made bullshit to make KRI Irian look bad.

when the ship is out i will even make more clone and spread bad news how weak it was. so only few people to buy it....

KRI Irian is really special for me and i wont let a pheasant hand get  touch in it.

ok that is lie too, i want REPAIR PARTY+Infinite AADF  SOOO BAAAD 

TRB itself is sux, better having radar on chapayev...... and CV will be nerfed after being OP for only 1 month.... no need to play CV

- NO REPAIR PARTY FOR KAGA...... NO 10km..... 210mm Secondary for Kaga..... T6 plane

- Graf Zeppelin? NO REPAIR PARTY, mediocre German Secondary..... NO 3x 10K dmg Torpedo Bomber + decent fighter.....  who need Hydro for CV????

- Enterprise? no radar and T7 plane only with basically get wrekt againts T10

since no one care, i am quitting     :fish_haloween:

[HMASW]
1,550 posts
37 minutes ago, Akyamarukh said:

you guys just forget that i am CV player, with incoming CV rework.... CV is basically unstoppable vessel without weakness

700+ days ago i am start playing CV and its obvious reason the most powerfull vessel i ever feel.

its irony that, back then..... the truth i am persuading people to play CV is to create as many noob CV as possible to become my opponent.

there is ulterior motive behind it, but people always laugh think how idiot it was.

as for KRI Irian......

the need of repair party+infiniteAADF+18km range is all pre-made bullshit to make KRI Irian look bad.

when the ship is out i will even make more clone and spread bad news how weak it was. so only few people to buy it....

KRI Irian is really special for me and i wont let a pheasant hand get  touch in it.

TRB itself is sux, better having radar on chapayev...... and CV will be nerfed after being OP for only 1 month.... no need to play CV

- NO REPAIR PARTY FOR KAGA...... NO 10km..... 210mm Secondary for Kaga..... T6 plane

- Graf Zeppelin? NO REPAIR PARTY, mediocre German Secondary..... NO 3x 10K dmg Torpedo Bomber + decent fighter.....  who need Hydro for CV????

Ahhhhhhhgggghhhhhhh...... Insanity 

It hurts so baddddddddddddd

Nooooooooooo I canttttt take it anymorrrrrreeee

Runnnnnn everrryyyboddddyyyy 

giphy (4).gif

329 posts
6,052 battles

“Sir, what does this flashing light mean?”

”That’s the Sharkbait detector lieutenant”

”you mean...?”

”yes lieutenant, it’s another Sharkbait post.”

400 posts
7,243 battles
2 hours ago, Akyamarukh said:

as for KRI Irian......

Just another shitpost........

224 posts
8,315 battles
On 11/18/2018 at 9:44 AM, Akyamarukh said:

Goodbye . :Smile_trollface:

Edited by Gesterbein

Super Tester
7,755 posts
8,040 battles
17 hours ago, LtDan_IceCream said:
On 11/18/2018 at 8:44 AM, Akyamarukh said:

since no one care, i am quitting 

tenor.gif?itemid=4112082

11 hours ago, Gesterbein said:
On 11/18/2018 at 8:44 AM, Akyamarukh said:

Goodbye . :Smile_trollface:

You know what....

He just meant he would be starting another account :Smile_trollface:

Beta Tester
1,198 posts
9,332 battles
7 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

You know what....

He just meant he would be starting another account :Smile_trollface:

He must have a lot of Texases by now...

348 posts
On 11/18/2018 at 1:44 PM, Akyamarukh said:

700+ days ago i am start playing CV and its obvious reason the most powerful vessel i ever feel.

"the most powerful vessel i ever feel."

Ok, I know some CVs have that really nice looking hurricane bow ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and that really nice looking aft section ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but isn't this taking things abit too far? I'm pretty sure this is an criminal offense...

Edited by BravaZulu296

Sign in to follow this