Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BIGCOREMKP0I

HMS Dreadnought missions coming.

20 comments in this topic

1,905 posts
8,614 battles

image.thumb.png.16b268fdfb00070ffbc6d4424680d0cb.png

Yiss, the first Battleship and the beginning of the Age of Battleships, will be on a mission series. also a good addition since P.E.F is coming on a campaign mode soon.

[TLS]
Beta Tester
713 posts
3,647 battles

40 Missions is okay for me. But Tier 3? Last time, when there was Mikasa and other Combat missions, it was easy but now?

[HMASW]
1,555 posts
2 hours ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

40 Missions is okay for me. But Tier 3? Last time, when there was Mikasa and other Combat missions, it was easy but now?

Mikasa is t2, that's why they were easy, doing t3 missions need more skill 

:Smile_trollface:

Beta Tester
1,230 posts
9,354 battles
21 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

:Smile_trollface:

Yep. There is a well known hurdle that many players find it hard to get over.

The transition from T2 to T3 is a huge wall.

😛

Super Tester
7,765 posts
8,043 battles
7 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

The transition from T2 to T3 is a huge wall.

One of the latest American presidents tried to play this game one night... And now we have the wall... 

Edited by icy_phoenix

385 posts
4,365 battles
5 hours ago, Ordrazz said:

You know Vampire? That thing need just four missions to collect her.

[HMASW]
1,555 posts
1 hour ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

You know Vampire? That thing need just four missions to collect her.

I got it when it first came out on a mission when it was released.... Wasmt even trying for it because its a DD.... So you'll rarely see me in it...

Ordrazz

Super Tester
7,765 posts
8,043 battles

Well if you don't want to wait....

https://asia.wargaming.net/shop/wows/main/8070/

WG couldn't wait to finish the camo

Dear players! Unfortunately due to technical issues Dreadnought is missing her native permanent camouflage visuals and ship carousel preview. This does not affect gameplay or economy in any way, and will be fixed in the nearest update – 0.7.11. Sorry for the inconvenience.

So why would you wait. Only problem is, you have to buy it with.. Vanguard.

Edited by icy_phoenix

385 posts
4,365 battles
2 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Only problem is, you have to buy it with.. Vanguard.

This is one of those marketing strategy. WG have an idea to increase their outcome by doing this.

[TLS]
Beta Tester
713 posts
3,647 battles
Just now, mr_glitchy_R said:

This is one of those marketing strategy. WG have an idea to increase their outcome by doing this.

yeah.. by trying to add more performance fail.

1,905 posts
8,614 battles
20 hours ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

Why this reminds me of USS Indianapolis except you have to struggle in Random Battles to get her.

[TLS]
Beta Tester
713 posts
3,647 battles
15 minutes ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

Why this reminds me of USS Indianapolis except you have to struggle in Random Battles to get her.

That is Tier 7, which is okay and Challenging.

But Dreadnought is Tier 3... with 40 Combat Missions.. , What happened to Varyag , Oleg , Tachibana , Smith , and this old combat mission?

257 posts
14,555 battles

DoY was the -bleeping- worst. Half the player base working for it was so salty by the end of the campaign. _And for a near useless ship_

193 posts
5,051 battles
27 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

DoY was the -bleeping- worst. Half the player base working for it was so salty by the end of the campaign. _And for a near useless ship_

Dude of Yokes isn't that bad. Somewhat usable AP. She's been one of my cred printers ever since. And the only active BB in my port right now. I got a FdG, but urghhhh.

KGV though, is far better than Dude of Yokes. Better reload, having scout planes to increase gun range. KGV could and should have been a T8 with Monarch being Hull B. Now we have 2 ships in the same line sharing literally the same hull, and the T7 is ironically much better than her premium sister ship. Since then I stopped trusting WG's decisions on Royal Navy (mostly for the tech tree ships), and that distrust strengthened with the DD line. Just a rant.

Edited by Paladinum

385 posts
4,365 battles
10 hours ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

That is Tier 7, which is okay and Challenging.

But Dreadnought is Tier 3... with 40 Combat Missions.. , What happened to Varyag , Oleg , Tachibana , Smith , and this old combat mission?

I see some changes on combat missions though. Over the past two-three years, combat missions are getting harder. When I was collecting ARP ships, they are quite easy. And then there's this tier 2 marathon, The vampire, and British battleships missions which are harder but still forgiving. Finally the Indianapolis missions which requires some big efforts. And then followed by Dreadnought missions that will have the same amount of missions and It's only tier 3. There's not much things in this tier. 

1,391 posts
9,107 battles
11 hours ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Whoa boy. Some of the missions were insane, especially the last few ones.

I remember one mission was do something like 70k or 90k damage with in a single battle with torpedoes only.

Another was get 11 torp hits in a RN ship ... back when the only RN ships with torps were the RN CLs and the Gallant. Cue players yoloing in their RN CLs just to get torp hits.

Yeah I get that it was the first free Tier 7 ship, but those missions were ridiculous.

257 posts
14,555 battles
1 hour ago, Thyaliad said:

Whoa boy. Some of the missions were insane, especially the last few ones.

I remember one mission was do something like 70k or 90k damage with in a single battle with torpedoes only.

Another was get 11 torp hits in a RN ship ... back when the only RN ships with torps were the RN CLs and the Gallant. Cue players yoloing in their RN CLs just to get torp hits.

Yeah I get that it was the first free Tier 7 ship, but those missions were ridiculous.

I wanted to kill people by the end of that run. People who will not be mentioned but you can guess.

If you wanted to reserve the ship for unicum players by making it difficult to get, then it is a poor ship. For collectors, outright buying it from the premium shop is less painful. 

I would add that a lot of the missions were dependent on how your team plays, not just you.

Edited by dejiko_nyo

Sign in to follow this