Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Akyamarukh

KRI Irian is badly need buff, atleast its AADF should be infinite

26 comments in this topic

99 posts
262 battles

WG NEED MONIES, KRI IRIAN should have infinite AADF......

Historically to Repel CV  Karel Doorman, and it did.

additional repair party would be nice..... but if no then its fine

and buffits range to 18.1km between Chapa 17.3km and  MK 19.1km.

and remove TRB from it, BB will complain and there is small selling point. the torpedo itself will remain pan asia deep water

1. 18.1km range..... Kutuzov have 19.1km..... 18.1km its wasnt OP compared to it

2. INFINITE AADF IS MUSS, CV REWORK IS COMING and obviously who hate CV will buy it

3. Repair Party? its funny most people in my country think KRI Irian was a battleship... well you know... flagship 

just 1 charge of repair party, people will have a urge to buy it.

4. TRB?? seriously?? well add it but it wasnt special. and even moron wont be interested...... Chapayev have radar, Kutuzov have smoke.... TRB???

for balance sake, 

- Reload is 0.5 sec longer (8 sec reload)

- increased concealment for 13.9km

- Dispersion is worse than MK by +5%

- basic AA is mediocre

- fire burn duration is still 30 sec..... but the cooldown of DCP is equal to battleship

-  rudder is crap than MK and Chapayev, making it feel sluggish

its look OP and Promising, but once people buy it... they will realize oh its just not as OP as its thought. 

any thought?

158 posts
4,125 battles

Why does it feel like my brain is leaking out of my ears. What exactly did i just read?

There is a reason Kutuzov was removed from the shop, hence the 18.1km range and no radar or smoke.

Super Tester
7,755 posts
8,040 battles
54 minutes ago, Akyamarukh said:

any thought?

Yes, WG needs to buff you badly.

1. You now need 20km radar to catch proper thought processes even when they are pretty far from you.

2. Long smoke cool down so whatever you have been smoking can wait longer.

3. A whooping 2km concealment so we cannot see you without getting too close.

4. You should get 25 repair party charges to mitigate whatever damage has been done to your.... 

Ok, that will make you op and people will love you.

I am stop now.

158 posts
4,125 battles
3 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

Whatever happened to "Do NOT feed the trolls" rule?

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to to apply to Sharkbait. That's why most responses are more or less :cap_wander: or :fish_palm:

Edited by darkflame88

99 posts
262 battles
1 hour ago, Paladinum said:

Whatever happened to "Do NOT feed the trolls" rule?

no dude i am serious. KRI Irian atleast need 1 unique feature to increase sales. TRB is clearly not appealing because a lot of comment say its meh.

3 hours ago, darkflame88 said:

Why does it feel like my brain is leaking out of my ears. What exactly did i just read?

There is a reason Kutuzov was removed from the shop, hence the 18.1km range and no radar or smoke.

MK have 19.1km, its OP because its ACCURATE.

18.1km + worse dispersion wont make it OP..... JUST LOOK OP

3 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Yes, WG needs to buff you badly.

1. You now need 20km radar to catch proper thought processes even when they are pretty far from you.

there is RDF already so no need, i am already obtained ultra instinc. with ultra instinc you dont need to think at all.....

just let it slide...... 

this general never think but win the war most of the time.... its unbelivable but it did....

latest?cb=20150315135628

2. Long smoke cool down so whatever you have been smoking can wait longer.

WG already nerf pan asia smoke by adding 30 sec cooldown..... it cannt doing unlimited smoke works now.....

3. A whooping 2km concealment so we cannot see you without getting too close.

there is radar, making even 1km concealment become useless. so better have radar jammer next for the french line. its actually gud idea to place radar jammer for le terrible because no smoke.

4. You should get 25 repair party charges to mitigate whatever damage has been done to your.... 

unless repair party have 45 second cooldown, you cannt use all 25 repair party because of the cooldown limit

Beta Tester
1,198 posts
9,332 battles
11 minutes ago, Akyamarukh said:

i am already obtained ultra instinc. with ultra instinc you dont need to think at all.....

just let it slide...… 

giphy-facebook_s.jpg.gif

2 posts
1,373 battles
6 hours ago, Akyamarukh said:

Wow you Indonesians really do have a bee in your bonnet about the Karel Doorman. Where can I read about this more? I thought there was never a confrontation. 

99 posts
262 battles
1 hour ago, Spopovich said:

Wow you Indonesians really do have a bee in your bonnet about the Karel Doorman. Where can I read about this more? I thought there was never a confrontation. 

LEL, the fact that there is no confrontation mean KRI Irian did its job. so if we dont have KRI Irian or other new shiny plane, there is a high chance that we are not exist today. our main objective back then is not killing as much enemy as possible, but simply hold our freedom. 

also "insulting the whole country is bad", i am never get mad at people who call me idiot or anything, but this one is really dangerous. its count as racism and could trigger something bad.

i never said KRI Irian is OP in real life, but for "in game unrealistic simulator"....... why not :V

Beta Tester
1,198 posts
9,332 battles
12 minutes ago, Akyamarukh said:

LEL, the fact that there is no confrontation mean KRI Irian did its job. so if we dont have KRI Irian or other new shiny plane, there is a high chance that we are not exist today. our main objective back then is not killing as much enemy as possible, but simply hold our freedom. 

also "insulting the whole country is bad", i am never get mad at people who call me idiot or anything, but this one is really dangerous. its count as racism and could trigger something bad.

i never said KRI Irian is OP in real life, but for "in game unrealistic simulator"....... why not :V

Saying someone has a "bee in their bonnet" is not an insult. It just means to be excited or worked up about something.

[HMASW]
1,550 posts
10 hours ago, Akyamarukh said:

i am already obtained ultra instinc. with ultra instinc you dont need to think at all.....

just let it slide...... 

Internal infusions must be released, otherwise a build up of gas can be dangerous,  & can act like a charge of gunpowder if confined....

Major Hogan from Sharpe.jpg

158 posts
4,125 battles
11 hours ago, Spopovich said:

There wasn't a confrontation as a ceasefire came into effect which had more to do with deliberations in the UN than it did with the Irian.

But effectively, Indonesia planned to invade the territory of Western Papua which was at the time controlled by the Netherlands but was claimed by both. The plan also involved deploying Tu-16 bombers with anti ship missiles to sink the Karel Doorman. In fact it may have been due to the worrying amount of Soviet weaponry being purchased by Indonesia that actually brought about the ceasefire plan and Dutch withdrawal as America attempted to deescalate a possible war and improve relations with Indonesia's then President.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_New_Guinea_dispute

18 posts
117 battles
On 11/16/2018 at 4:38 PM, Akyamarukh said:

additional repair party would be nice..... but if no then its fine

and buffits range to 18.1km between Chapa 17.3km and  MK 19.1km.

and remove TRB from it, BB will complain and there is small selling point. the torpedo itself will remain pan asia deep water

1. 18.1km range..... Kutuzov have 19.1km..... 18.1km its wasnt OP compared to it

2. INFINITE AADF IS MUSS, CV REWORK IS COMING and obviously who hate CV will buy it

3. Repair Party? its funny most people in my country think KRI Irian was a battleship... well you know... flagship 

just 1 charge of repair party, people will have a urge to buy it.

4. TRB?? seriously?? well add it but it wasnt special. and even moron wont be interested...... Chapayev have radar, Kutuzov have smoke.... TRB???

for balance sake, 

- Reload is 0.5 sec longer (8 sec reload)

- increased concealment for 13.9km

- Dispersion is worse than MK by +5%

- basic AA is mediocre

- fire burn duration is still 30 sec..... but the cooldown of DCP is equal to battleship

-  rudder is crap than MK and Chapayev, making it feel sluggish

its look OP and Promising, but once people buy it... they will realize oh its just not as OP as its thought. 

any thought?

Of course is Russian must keep bias komrade

[HMASW]
1,550 posts
On 11/28/2018 at 2:54 PM, Mother__Russia said:

Of course is Russian must keep bias komrade

Answering yourself I see.....

Your subterfuge won't work you know...

You are aware I take it, that having multiple accounts makes you look more of an idiot.... I'm sure you don't really want that....

Be yourself... & be proud of yourself...  It really doesn't matter what people here think of you, you are a person & i celebrate that... So should you... Who really cares what others say on the forums... I don't...just be yourself Skarhabek & Stop making these stupid alt accounts....

:Smile_child:

Ordrazz

Sign in to follow this