Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

Black Friday Sales

21 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Tester
1,065 posts
9,210 battles
1 minute ago, icy_phoenix said:

You know... Just the usual... Bunch of ship packages, pre account packages, doubloon discounts..... Just starve and save money..

I've heard some people go on potato only diets...

I'm like half Irish by ancestry... I could do that... I could eat potatoes...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
7,715 posts
8,025 battles
42 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

I've heard some people go on potato only diets...

I'm like half Irish by ancestry... I could do that... I could eat potatoes...

I'm used to it. Just a matter of dry buns vs burger.... That's how I have 60+ premium ships...

Another month of dry buns...

Edited by icy_phoenix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
926 posts
15,458 battles

After reading the NA thread on the clan war stuff up by WG and that rewards will only be issued if you played cross server. I wont be spending another dime on this game. 

We didnt even get a chance to play. It was bugged first night, didnt work second. Pushed back a week. Then cancelled both weekends. 

Now WG comes out saying tough luck. I was considering some crates during xmas. 

Nope wont spend another cent on this game. Weegee does not give a stiff about its playerbase. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PSYCO]
Member
6 posts

uh wait they WG claims they do care about their playerbase, note the magic word there "claims" bcoz from everything ive seen they only care about players buying their overpriced bullshit they dont even create right! they are like "come play clan wars over all servers and enjoy great rewards" uh what rewards do you get if they whole damn clan war is totally not working and so broken you cant even schedule your clan's time before it ends? oh but wait there's more the ever so high player base is now full of people that don't know how to play and are literally ruining the game for those that do! oh no problem all WG cares about is just advertising crap they do their best to sell to you! OP premium ships some they nerf to no longer useful later some they just ignore and keep OP so if you got it you dominate that tier! oh me oh my i wont ever buy anything here and continue to play for free! anyways soon they will continue to add BS to this game until they nerf and buff it out of fun or relevance! so long World of Warships and welcome to World of Noobs and Boobs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
263 posts
1,169 battles
1 hour ago, icy_phoenix said:

Buy 300 boxes during xmas. You will get everything you wanted 😄

I ain't that rich hahaha 🙂 probaly i will get Julio Cesare BB hahah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
398 posts
7,206 battles
43 minutes ago, SlamUez said:

After reading the NA thread on the clan war stuff up by WG and that rewards will only be issued if you played cross server. I wont be spending another dime on this game. 

We didnt even get a chance to play. It was bugged first night, didnt work second. Pushed back a week. Then cancelled both weekends. 

Now WG comes out saying tough luck. I was considering some crates during xmas. 

Nope wont spend another cent on this game. Weegee does not give a stiff about its playerbase. 

Yeah we were in the same boat. That was pretty annoying. On top of that WG keep bringing new ships in that are OP making the existing ships under powered, then they decide to nerf ships like YY? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,311 posts
1 hour ago, Crawl_Pain said:

uh wait they WG claims they do care about their playerbase, note the magic word there "claims" bcoz from everything ive seen they only care about players buying their overpriced bullshit they dont even create right! they are like "come play clan wars over all servers and enjoy great rewards" uh what rewards do you get if they whole damn clan war is totally not working and so broken you cant even schedule your clan's time before it ends? oh but wait there's more the ever so high player base is now full of people that don't know how to play and are literally ruining the game for those that do! oh no problem all WG cares about is just advertising crap they do their best to sell to you! OP premium ships some they nerf to no longer useful later some they just ignore and keep OP so if you got it you dominate that tier! oh me oh my i wont ever buy anything here and continue to play for free! anyways soon they will continue to add BS to this game until they nerf and buff it out of fun or relevance! so long World of Warships and welcome to World of Noobs and Boobs!

tenor.gif?itemid=5412254

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13
[AMPOL]
Member
72 posts
3,856 battles
16 hours ago, waichung1823 said:

Hope Belfast will return. 

Will be in a tripple pack with Missouri and Nikolai for about USD $1m.

:cap_haloween:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,050 posts
7,704 battles
On 11/16/2018 at 8:44 PM, Max_Battle said:

I'm like half Irish by ancestry... I could do that... I could eat potatoes...

Boiled, mashed, fried, deep fried, there is a lot of variety in potatos.

On 11/16/2018 at 10:37 PM, waichung1823 said:

I ain't that rich hahaha 🙂 probaly i will get Julio Cesare BB hahah

Last year’s Xmas crates were fantastic, I probably bought 100. Just the doubloons from those crates were worth what I paid. On top of that, I had about 12 premium ships and enough flags for the first 6 months of the year. Those really were good value.

No guarantee the crates will be as good as last year, I guess. I’ll wait for people to give feedback on the forum and when it’s good, I go shopping.

An additional 5% or 10% off a premium I only half-want, no thanks.

On 11/16/2018 at 8:52 PM, waichung1823 said:

Hope Belfast will return. 

Never say never, but don’t be disappointed when you don’t see her in the shop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
7,715 posts
8,025 battles

From first season of xmas business  crate sales, someone made a droprate prediction based on several hundreds of drops from many people and streamers etc. At around 300$ spent, almost 90% test subjects earned both Nikolai and Gremyaschy. Probably at 600$ you will get both Belfast and Kutuzov too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,065 posts
9,210 battles

OK, so Black Friday sales aren't helping me.

I have all those ships except Alabama and she is a little beyond my reach financially right now - even if I wanted to risk a T8 BB in current MM - which I probably don't.

On a side note - buying Kidd at 30% discount recently wasn't a waste - she is only 15% off in Black Friday sales.

Anshan is back up for doubloons though... can just over that with my in-game monies...

I have 800K FXP. With Sushi and Kron going soon, it might be time.

T6 op on right now too...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×