Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AntifoulAwl

Battle mode suggestion- Harbour Defence.

9 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
1,638 posts
7,230 battles

One team defends a harbor/port, the other team must destroy it.

Maybe with land based targets that the assaulting team must destroy. Obviously, the defending team must prevent attacking team getting within range.

Similar to defence /assault on WoT.

Alpha Tester
1,638 posts
7,230 battles

It's a stationary target, everyone will just shoot it from afar without trying to deal with the defending team.

The defending team has to keep attacking ships out of range

Or just send Dive Bombers at it. #AirSuperiority

Station ships with good AA capabilities nearby.

Alpha Tester
523 posts
217 battles

The lemming train will be real.

Restricting one team in movement probably wont work well. Especially for the AA defence, which would have to sit nearly stationary on top of the target to be effective.

Alpha Tester
1,638 posts
7,230 battles

The lemming train will be real.

Restricting one team in movement probably wont work well. Especially for the AA defence, which would have to sit nearly stationary on top of the target to be effective.

Yeah, I can see difficulties in players understanding their correct roles. In fact, players in a mode like this tick me off so much I would turn it off in settings....there is nothing new under the sun.

It seemed like a good idea at the time...

Beta Tester
235 posts
783 battles

lol you funny,that kind of gameplay would require teamwork,thats hard enough to find at the moment

Maybe start a thred in the general section for starting a group, I know I would like to talk to a few people in TS or skype to go over tactics and blast a few sheets of metal. (when I start to play the game :D )

Sign in to follow this