You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
sunlo2013

Kutuzov gone berserk

6 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,240 posts
9,366 battles

I see.

And where does one buy this KUTT-OH-SOV ship, for verily tis OP AF and I want one.

LOL.

Nice Berserk Mode.

[LNA]
1,698 posts
10,550 battles
36 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

I see.

And where does one buy this KUTT-OH-SOV ship, for verily tis OP AF and I want one.

LOL.

Nice Berserk Mode.

Have one. Wanna trade? The ship isnt as OP now thanks to 7 km detection in smoke.

Beta Tester
1,240 posts
9,366 battles
1 minute ago, legionary2099 said:

Have one. Wanna trade? The ship isnt as OP now thanks to 7 km detection in smoke.

Sure. I'll give you all my Halloween skins!

[R0GUE]
180 posts
7,573 battles
23 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

It is not as cancer as before, but still pretty good cruiser. Play style have to adjust a little, she's range is major advantage, you can effectively spam he at BB at 17~18km away and very hard for them to hit back. It is also very good at lopping shell to island camping spots and flush out radar ships. 

Basically less relying on smoke but more utilizing island and dodge shell by distance and manuvability. 

Btw, berserk brawling is not recommended, I was so lucky in many occasions to be able to pull this off. :Smile_veryhappy:

Edited by sunlo2013

Super Tester
7,797 posts
8,043 battles
2 hours ago, legionary2099 said:

As if you were smoking up within 7km of enemy before that. If you had, you played her wrong. That smoke nerf barely matters unless a DD charges in... which... usually ends up the DD being dead.