Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

DAMMIT! I was gonna get food this week...

35 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[SEARN]
Member
514 posts
8,004 battles

Yeah but it is 30% off stuff that has no discount applied. Never used a single one of those coupons ever.

 

This close to Christmas it is far better to put some money aside and wait for the WOWS Christmas presents anyway. Get good stuff out of them. :cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,065 posts
9,210 battles
16 minutes ago, HobartAWD said:

Yeah but it is 30% off stuff that has no discount applied. Never used a single one of those coupons ever.

 

This close to Christmas it is far better to put some money aside and wait for the WOWS Christmas presents anyway. Get good stuff out of them. :cap_like:

I've never NOT used one 😛

Yes. Christmas things should be good.

But you know what? I have resisted MANY kinds of addictions in my life - some through strength of will and some things that people get hooked on that just don't appeal to me.

But.

I can't resist a discount coupon!

Time to seek the Wisdom of The Forum again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SEARN]
Member
514 posts
8,004 battles

I can't talk, I bought a 1TB SSD I didn't really need because it had Assassins Creed Odyssey bundled with it. 

On second thoughts don't listen to me, buy buy buy. :cap_win:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,065 posts
9,210 battles
28 minutes ago, PGM991 said:

just grab instant noodle and go for it.  😄

as for me, nothing in this game worth the money.

Oh I agree. On both points! 🙂

I agree that this seems to be one of those rare F2P games that is genuinely F2P.

You have the option of spending money but there is no need.

So, going with my philosophy that choice is the most valuable thing to posses, I use it to buy some pretty ships!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,065 posts
9,210 battles
1 minute ago, sunlo2013 said:

You know, jack up the price of Jean bart and then give you 30%  off coupon. 😉

IKR...

But there's only ONE T9 premium that I'M interested in...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
178 posts
7,537 battles

I think best way to use this coupon is buy 25000 doubloons, because you get discount over discount, and then the doubloons can be flexibly split into buying premium ships or premium time or free xp. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,065 posts
9,210 battles
11 minutes ago, sunlo2013 said:

I think best way to use this coupon is buy 25000 doubloons, because you get discount over discount, and then the doubloons can be flexibly split into buying premium ships or premium time or free xp. 

I had thought of that. I looked at in game ships that can be bought directly with doubloons but I don't want any of those at this stage.

I would like Prinz Eugen but I am hesitant to buy a T8 ship of ANY kind right now because of terrible MM.

(Except T8 DD because not as affected by bad MM).

Edited by Max_Battle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,381 posts
9,045 battles
46 minutes ago, sunlo2013 said:

I think best way to use this coupon is buy 25000 doubloons, because you get discount over discount, and then the doubloons can be flexibly split into buying premium ships or premium time or free xp. 

That is a good suggestion.

I don't know if the coupon can be applied to the doubloon daily shipment, but if yes then I suggest that you get it with the coupon. The doubloon daily shipment is basically a 33% discount (since you get 1 free doubloon for every 2), but you can stack it with this 30% coupon plus other doubloon discounts in-game for more savings.

Otherwise use the coupon either on the Jean Bart or some other Tier 8 ship in the shop. Tier 8 ships because even if they are sold in the tech-tree, their doubloon discount rarely exceeds 15%, if any.

Edited by Thyaliad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,065 posts
9,210 battles
11 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

That is a good suggestion.

I don't know if the coupon can be applied to the doubloon daily shipment, but if yes then I suggest that you get it with the coupon. The doubloon daily shipment is basically a 33% discount (since you get 1 free doubloon for every 2), but you can stack it with this 30% coupon plus other doubloon discounts in-game for more savings.

Otherwise use the coupon either on the Jean Bart or some other Tier 8 ship in the shop. Tier 8 ships because even if they are sold in the tech-tree, their doubloon discount rarely exceeds 15%, if any.

Oh.

It could be.

(Haven't bought, just testing).

Dayum.

daily.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
159 posts
3,388 battles
17 hours ago, sunlo2013 said:

You know, jack up the price of Jean bart and then give you 30%  off coupon. 😉

I got one of these coupons yesterday. It made me check out the premium shop for the first time in ages. I could have sworn things used to be cheaper. It all looks really pricey now or is that just me?? 

Can you still buy ships with just the port slot & nothing else? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,065 posts
9,210 battles
3 hours ago, ArtickWarspite said:

I got one of these coupons yesterday. It made me check out the premium shop for the first time in ages. I could have sworn things used to be cheaper. It all looks really pricey now or is that just me?? 

Can you still buy ships with just the port slot & nothing else? 

Yeah man. Quite a few in there like that.

Just look under the "Ships" tab.

Yes, there are many "packages" that have more that a ship and slot but there are many that fit what you asked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
225 posts
1,866 battles
4 hours ago, ArtickWarspite said:

I got one of these coupons yesterday. It made me check out the premium shop for the first time in ages. I could have sworn things used to be cheaper. It all looks really pricey now or is that just me?? 

Can you still buy ships with just the port slot & nothing else? 

 

58 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

Yeah man. Quite a few in there like that.

Just look under the "Ships" tab.

Yes, there are many "packages" that have more that a ship and slot but there are many that fit what you asked.

Hi Max & Artick,

The prices in the premium shop do appear to follow the Up's and down's of the Aussie or New Zealand currencies in relation to the $US. Mind you the newer ships do seem to be ---- shall we say, err... High. (Faint)  ------ (What happened to our WoWs emojis?) 

BTW Max, With my Coupon I elected for the Boise. It fits with my training up of CO's for the US Light Cruisers.

Cheer's

Alex B_T23

Edited by Bengal_Tiger23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
54 posts
5,641 battles
15 minutes ago, Bengal_Tiger23 said:

What happened to our WoWs emojis?

They're still there, but you have to scroll down alllllllllllllll the way to the end of the emoji options.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
225 posts
1,866 battles
3 minutes ago, Farlesquew said:

They're still there, but you have to scroll down alllllllllllllll the way to the end of the emoji options.

Thanks Farley. Lol. Don't think I'll bother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
38 posts

Why did some people get these and people like me didn't??

I know WG really hates me atm due to an ongoing battle I'm having with them and their lack of "Customer Support" department but are they really that narky that they would put you on a s#!t list where you get nothing given to you anymore?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
331 posts
6,991 battles

I won't be using mine because Christmas is so close and tbh there really isn't anything I want that I don't have, and what I do want isn't available in the store or for Doubloons in game. So Christmas Boxes it is.

If I could gift my voucher I would, shame to see it wasted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,065 posts
9,210 battles
42 minutes ago, ShaddowAU said:

Why did some people get these and people like me didn't??

I know WG really hates me atm due to an ongoing battle I'm having with them and their lack of "Customer Support" department but are they really that narky that they would put you on a s#!t list where you get nothing given to you anymore?

 

See other thread you asked about the coupon in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×