You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Blankrang

Why? why do they up tier tier 8 to tier 10.

10 comments in this topic

[PSYCO]
10 posts
1,170 battles

so why is it they have so you are tiered with tier 10 when you would be a tier 8. why is there no 1 tier differences. why is we have to be plaged with 2 tiers higher in battle

[PSYCO]
10 posts
1,170 battles

why does war gaming insist on making it so you are always up tiered in tier 8 why cant it be like t7 and even it out a little. because every time for 3 days in a row i only got four games where i was highest tier and yet this is a statistic that is 1/13 games averaging. in other words why is it so uneven

[PSYCO]
10 posts
1,170 battles

also is there a way to pull up all the matches you have recently had so i can prove my say

379 posts
4,330 battles
On 11/14/2018 at 11:52 AM, Blankrang said:

so why is it they have so you are tiered with tier 10 when you would be a tier 8. why is there no 1 tier differences. why is we have to be plaged with 2 tiers higher in battle

People are tired of tier 8. That's why tier 8 population are decreasing.

379 posts
4,330 battles
1 minute ago, Nerdfighter2004 said:

Really, then why do I mostly get T6-T8 MM with my New Mexico? 

And most of the ships is T8

So that's it. Some tier 8 ships are in low tier match while the others are in high tiers match. There are thousands of players in each servers and your chances of being in low tier match are sometimes depends on the MM itself. Me myself are mostly in tier 10 games while in tier 8. There are a lot players out there that also spawn in high tier games. not only you.

7 posts
913 battles
On 11/19/2018 at 4:51 PM, mr_glitchy_R said:

So that's it. Some tier 8 ships are in low tier match while the others are in high tiers match. There are thousands of players in each servers and your chances of being in low tier match are sometimes depends on the MM itself. Me myself are mostly in tier 10 games while in tier 8. There are a lot players out there that also spawn in high tier games. not only you.

This is why i don't play high tier.