Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

He's ready to do his part...

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,949
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
3,254 posts
15,873 battles
Just now, waichung1823 said:

He's ready to move to here? 

 

Alaska_966x442_alamyexp1019.jpg

YEAH BABY!!!

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
514
[LNA]
Member
2,005 posts
12,686 battles
Just now, icy_phoenix said:

Only if you could buy the plane ticket with that green currency...

:Smile_trollface:

There are quite a few 0 usd tickets on sale if you know where to look. Technically they are not free, but you can get them extremely cheap.

I know quite a few since i work in aviation field.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,949
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
3,254 posts
15,873 battles
12 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

Only if you could buy the plane ticket with that green currency...

:Smile_trollface:

 

fxp_alaska.jpg

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20
[TLS]
Member
58 posts
22,094 battles

Just hopefully its not on Steel/Coal....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,949
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
3,254 posts
15,873 battles
41 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

The NA server would implode if a freedomboat was locked behind a steel wall

Mmmmmm Freeeeedomboat...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,949
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
3,254 posts
15,873 battles
16 hours ago, waichung1823 said:

He's ready to move to here? 

 

Alaska_966x442_alamyexp1019.jpg

By the way... That IS a picture of Alaska isn't it?

It's not some frozen mountain in Ireland or something?

Because the Irish might be good at making pretty freckled redheads but I don't think they have a great reputation for producing good Battlecruisers...

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
475 posts
1,538 battles
5 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

By the way... That IS a picture of Alaska isn't it?

It's not some frozen mountain in Ireland or something?

Because the Irish might be good at making pretty freckled redheads but I don't think they have a great reputation for producing good Battlecruisers...

Yes hahaha, it is Alaska 

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,949
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
3,254 posts
15,873 battles
18 minutes ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

Inb4 ST Alaska Post-Sigma Nerf :Smile_trollface:

WG really hates USN Ships.

Do you want to make Alex to cry?

BECAUSE THAT'S HOW YOU MAKE ALEX CRY!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×